The One With The Silence

It had been a full month of Damon "letting" Emily be in the know and help look for the youngest Salvatore. However, the Radkova witch still didn't feel like Damon was telling her anything more than he did in the past.

The elder Salvatore vampire kept on telling Emily that he was keeping an eye of any leads and that he would tell her when he found something concrete. Damon told the Radkova witch that three weeks ago and Emily still hadn't heard any news about Stefan since then.

Emily was getting more and more frustrated as each day passed by. Emily was frustrated that Damon wasn't telling her anything. Emily was frustrated that she couldn't kiss or touch Stefan. Emily was frustrated that Klaus had her boyfriend hostage.

The Radkova witch woke up in a fowl mood and it didn't help that Damon only shrugged his shoulders when Emily asked for an update on her boyfriend. Emily forced herself to leave the Salvatore boarding house before she put a curse on Damon for pissing her off.

Emily needed some silence away from the vampire's annoying voice to calm down, so the Radkova witch went to the Gilbert house.

Emily's irritation didn't go away like she had hoped for. The Radkova witch was only in her childhood home for a few minutes before Emily found herself pacing the space of the living room.

Emily's mind just wouldn't shut off. A part of the Radkova witch was annoyed at Damon for not telling her anything useful and the other part of Emily was worried for her boyfriend.

The Gilbert girl knew she couldn't force the words out of Damon but she could check up on her boyfriend, so Emily decided to perform a wellness spell on Stefan to make sure he was doing okay -- at least that way, Emily wouldn't be stressing herself for nothing.

The Radkova witch got to work by pushing the wooden coffee table out of the way before Emily grabbed her lavender backpack from the couch. Emily sat down in the middle of the area that she had just cleared before Emily unzipped her backpack.

Emily grabbed the Radkova grimoire before she placed it down in front of her. The Gilbert girl reached back into her backpack and grabbed the locket of vervain that Stefan got for her what seems like years ago.

Emily didn't exactly need to wear the locket anymore since she's a witch and she didn't need to worry about a vampire compelling her. However, the Radkova witch still liked to have it with her. Emily could never find it in herself to part with it. Emily just felt like the locket was too important to toss away.

The Radkova witch placed the locket onto the palm of her hand before she squeezed her fingers around the cold metal. Emily took a deep breath as she closed her green eyes before she uttered the incantation, "passuum passuum seorsum. Nostra nexu est fortior corde. Aperi animo, vide quid suus intus." (Miles and miles apart. Our connection is stronger at heart. Open your mind, let me see what's inside).

Emily didn't feel anything, so she uttered the incantation another time, "passuum passuum seorsum. Nostra nexu est fortior corde. Aperi animo, vide quid suus intus." (Miles and miles apart. Our connection is stronger at heart. Open your mind, let me see what's inside).

However, after repeating the spell two more times, Emily was puzzled as to why nothing was happening. "What the hell," the Radkova witch mumbled in frustration.

Emily guessed it was because her mind wasn't completely relaxed to focus on the spell after her morning arguing with Damon. The Radkova witch took a couple deep breaths before she went for a second round of the wellness spell.

"Passuum passuum seorsum. Nostra nexu est fortior corde. Aperi animo, vide quid suus intus," Emily carefully uttered the incantation while she tightly squeezed the locket from Stefan in the palm of her hand. (Miles and miles apart. Our connection is stronger at heart. Open your mind, let me see what's inside).