CHAPTER 30 PART 2

The heavy oak door slammed shut as the oldest Salvatore brother made his way inside the boarding house

The heavy oak door slammed shut as the oldest Salvatore brother made his way inside the boarding house. He threw his jacket on the back of an antique chair, before he headed straight towards the table that held his many sets of bourbon, where he quickly poured the amber liquid into a small crystal glass. Damon went to exit the large room once he had his glass in hand, but he paused as he suddenly detected someone else was in the room. "Very brave of you to come here," Damon stated as he looked towards his right, where he saw his ex lover's brown eyes staring straight into his blue ones.

"I wanted to say goodbye," Katherine spoke simply as she sat on one of the comfy couches that littered the boarding house.

Damon stared at Katherine for a moment before he questioned, "leaving so soon?"

Katherine twitched her head to the side as she uttered, "I know where I'm not wanted."

Damon moved towards the couch that Katherine was occupying before he stated, "don't pout. It's not attractive on a woman your age."

Katherine scoffed, "ouch."

Damon didn't say another word to the vampire, but he did down the rest of the amber liquid before he placed the glass on the wooden table and went to walk away. But as he turned the corner, Katherine quickly sped in front of him and questioned teasingly, "what, no goodbye kiss?"

Damon stared into Katherine's brown eyes as he muttered, "why don't I kill you instead?" But when Katherine only chuckled, he looked down at her in confusion as he questioned, "what are you doing here?"

"Nostalgia, curiosity, etcetera," Katherine uttered simply.

Damon shook his head, "I'm better at the enigmatic one-liners, Katherine." He smirked as he asked, "what are you up to?"

"Come on, Damon, when I'm up to something, you'll know it," Katherine stated. She walked closer towards the blue eyed man as she taunted, "come on. Kiss me. Or kill me. Which will it be, Damon?" She moved her mouth a few inches from Damon's as she whispered, "we both know that you're only capable of one."

But as her lips were about to touch Damon's, he quickly turned around to walk away. However, Katherine anticipated his reaction, so before Damon could even think, his body was on the hard ground with Katherine hovering right above him. "My sweet, innocent Damon," Katherine uttered softly as she stroked his chest.

It didn't last very long with Katherine in charge, before Damon quickly flipped her over and held her down by her throat. But as he stared into her brown eyes, he realized that she was right, he couldn't kill her. Damon decided that there was only one choice left as he swiftly slammed his lips against hers.

"That's more like it," Katherine breathed out as she felt Damon's lips leave hers after the intense kiss.

The lust began to be too much for the vampires as they stared into each other's eyes, before their lips found each other once more. As the make out continued, Katherine suddenly jumped up and slammed the both of them against a wall with her hand tightly wrapped around Damon's throat. But it didn't last very long before Katherine moved her hands down Damon's chest and ripped his shirt in half, causing all the buttons to go flying across the room. She scratched her hands up and down Damon's pale skin before she pulled him back into a heated kiss.