The One With The Witch Call

Emily made sure to lock up the Gilbert residence before the Radkova witch quickly got into her aunt's car with her grimoire and her laptop before Emily (at the legal speed limit) rushed to the Bennett house to tell Bonnie all of what she had found.

Emily had never voiced that she wanted to try to find a spell that would bring Elena back to the world of the living, so the Radkova witch knew this was going to be a huge surprise to Bonnie.

However, the Gilbert girl wasn't too worried. Emily knew this would be good news for everyone involved. There was not one person in their group of friends that didn't wish that they could bring Elena back and Emily was going to make sure that it happened, no matter the side effects.

The Radkova witch was practically shaking with excitement as she pulled Jenna's red vehicle to a stop in the driveway of the Bennett residence some ten minutes later. Emily couldn't even begin to contain her happiness when she roughly pulled the keys out of the ignition before she grabbed her belongs that she would need from the passenger seat.

Emily practically skipped up the wooden porch before she began to pound her knuckles against the white front door. The Gilbert girl knew Bonnie's father, Rudy, was probably already awake and at his job at City Hall, so Emily wasn't too worried about disturbing anyone sleeping. Well, other than Bonnie, but that was the point.

It took the Bennett witch exactly two minutes and fifteen seconds (Emily wasn't counting) before she opened the front door with her brows furrowed in confusion. It was still pretty early in the morning, so Bonnie had no idea why anyone would be knocking on the door on a Sunday morning.

"Emily," the Bennett witch mumbled as she rubbed the sleep out of her brown eyes before she quietly inquired as she was still trying to wake her body up, "what are you doing here this early?"

Emily didn't let the older witch's disorientation damper her excitement as she loudly exclaimed, "I have good news!"

Bonnie's furrowed brows stayed glued to her face while she stared at the Gilbert girl as her mind couldn't really absorb Emily's words. "It's too early for this," the Bennett witch mumbled. Bonnie pushed the front door wide open before she told the young witch, "come on. You can tell after I get some caffeine in my system."

Emily released a small, amused chuckle as she followed the sleepy witch into the kitchen. The Gilbert girl needed Bonnie fully awake for this, so Emily quietly took a seat in the wooden stool in front of the bar while Bonnie prepared the Keurig machine with a fresh liter of water and a Green Mountain Coffee Hazelnut pod.

The silence was calming between the two witches as Bonnie mixed milk and sugar into her favorite red coffee cup that had small hearts all over it while Emily was logging into her laptop. After Bonnie placed the milk into the refrigerator, the Bennett witch walked back over to her coffee before she turned around to face the Gilbert girl.

"So, what's the news that you couldn't wait until a decent hour to tell me?" Bonnie inquired with a playful grin playing on her lips as she leaned her back against the marble counter with the warm cup of coffee between her palms.

The Radkova witch instantly grinned at Bonnie's question before she looked up from her laptop and over at the Bennett girl once she realized that Bonnie was ready to talk. "I know how to bring Elena back," Emily excitedly blurted out before she could even warm Bonnie into the conversation. Emily was just too exhilarated at the thought of brining her twin sister back to the world of the living.

Bonnie's brown eyes immediately widened and her fingers tightly squeezed the coffee cup between her hands after she heard the words come out of Emily's mouth. "What?" The Bennett witch breathlessly gasped.