The One With The Party

Emily had decided after she had left the Gilbert house and everyone behind her that she needed to reinvent herself, so she ended up going to a hair salon and she got whole new makeover

Emily had decided after she had left the Gilbert house and everyone behind her that she needed to reinvent herself, so she ended up going to a hair salon and she got whole new makeover. The new witch first started with her hair. Instead of it being dark brown like her sister's, Emily's hair was now platinum blonde. Emily also changed up her clothing style as she was now rocking a long sleeve black top, a short matching skirt, and a duo of a belt and chains.

Emily knew if she stayed in Mystic Falls then her family and friends would try to ruin her fun, so after the Gilbert girl had changed up her style, she traveled two town overs to Roanoke - where she stumbled upon a party that was filled with a mix of teenagers her age and college students at a club called Orion.

Emily felt like she deserved to have some fun after all of those annoying memories of her sister's death and all of those unnecessary feelings that had caused her so much constant worry and distress. It was definitely a plus side that she didn't have a single care in the world anymore. It just meant that she could have that much more fun instead of worrying about the people in her life.

The Gilbert girl was currently in the middle of the club with a bottle of Patron in her left hand while her right hand was wrapped around a pretty brunette girl named Maya, who had invited her to Orion after seeing Emily walking around Roanoke alone.

Emily was honestly having the time of her life for the first time in a long time. It felt nice to relax and not have to worry about what everyone expected of her. The young witch could only hear the loud bass coming from the DJ booth along with the small whispers and giggles coming off of Maya in front of her as they danced and shared the bottle of tequila.

The two girls continued to dance and sweat on one another for at least a solid two hours as they let their bodies move to the flow of the music before things started to heat up. Emily had just finished taking a large gulp of the smooth tequila before the taller girl in Maya grabbed ahold of Emily's face and pulled her into a kiss.

Well, I wasn't expecting that, the Gilbert girl mused as she kissed Maya back. Emily couldn't help but chuckle to herself as she forgot what it was like to kiss someone of the same sex. The young witch remembered her first girl kiss. It was when she was a party at Cheryl and Jason's house about two years ago. Emily, at the time, didn't know what she identified herself as, so she had been shocked by how much she had liked kissing Sabrina. The two had ended up dating for a few weeks before Sabrina had to go back to Greendale.

After about two minutes of the brunette girl's kissing while they danced on one another, Maya pulled away from the green eyed girl when she needed to breathe before she giggled out, "you're a good kisser."

Emily shot the brunette girl a wide smirk as she ran her thumb across Maya's deep red lips. "Right back at you, sweetheart," the Gilbert girl flirted as if she didn't have a care in the world. Emily honestly didn't care about anything at the moment. She didn't have any emotions to make her feel guilty about her actions. Instead, the free and lively witch enjoyed it without a single worry on her mind.