The One When Emily Gets Kidnapped

Emily Gilbert felt like she was inside of a go-kart while driving down a bumpy hill when she was suddenly awoken from her unconsciousness

Emily Gilbert felt like she was inside of a go-kart while driving down a bumpy hill when she was suddenly awoken from her unconsciousness. However, when she finally opened her green eyes, she soon realized that she wasn't in fact having fun in the small vehicle like she did when she was ten years old. Instead, she noticed the white walls with paper pealing off along with a strange design of cracks on the mildew invested ceiling.

The brunette girl furrowed her brows as her groggy mind finally connected the rocky movements and her surroundings. The sway of her body wasn't from a go-kart like she had first thought, it was instead from an unknown man carrying her as he roughly trotted through a dark and silent house.

"Ah, look who's up," the man uttered quietly when he noticed the wide eyes staring up at him.

Emily instantly tried to fight the arms that was carrying her once she realized she was being kidnapped. "Let me go," she mumbled as she pushed against the stranger's hard chest. Emily was not just going to let someone take her when she deals with vampires, werewolves, and witches on a daily basis.

The mysterious man ignored the human girl as he silently walked through the abandoned house before he carelessly tossed her down onto the gray wool couch that was centered in the middle of the spacious living room. He then swiftly took off his black hat, sunglasses, and gloves before he began to untie the thick rope from around the human girl's ankles.

"Watch it!" Emily yelped as she felt her head bounce off of the arm of the couch and the painful sensation of the rope rubbing against her skin. She then slowly sat up once her legs were free and lifted her tied up hands to the back of her head before she brought them towards her face and noticed the fresh blood. Emily huffed out an irradiated sigh, despite being kidnapped, when she saw the red liquid trailing down her fingers. She was tired of being injured and having her blood split when she barely just got done being tortured by her doppelganger's sister.

The unknown man swiftly raised his blue eyes towards the human girl's lifted fingers as soon as he got a whiff of her fresh blood. He then slowly scooted his body across the couch as he stalked the brunette girl while his senses stayed glued to the delicious smelling blood. "Just a taste," the man muttered as he was stuck in a hungry trance.

Emily rolled her eyes for a brief second, despite her current dilemma, when she noticed the black veins crawling underneath the man's now red eyes. She mentally scolded herself because, of course, the only type of people that would threaten her life are always supernatural.

However, when the brunette girl noticed the vampire's fangs closing in on her, Emily's annoyance instantly disappeared and turned to panic. Emily's mind soon went into instinct mode as she realized the danger she found herself in before she dug her heels into the wooden floorboards as she tried to keep herself at a safe distance from the hungry vampire. "Leave me alone!" Emily yelled as she moved her rope covered hands in front of her face to protect herself from being bitten.