The One With The Skype Call

The living room of the Salvatore boarding house was painfully tense with silence after the Radkova witch had announced her arrival and shocked everyone with the new her

The living room of the Salvatore boarding house was painfully tense with silence after the Radkova witch had announced her arrival and shocked everyone with the new her. The strained quietness inside of the boarding house lasted for about three minutes before someone finally decided to break it. "What in the ever-loving fuck just happened?" The Lockwood werewolf loudly questioned as he glanced at each shocked face around the room as if they would have the answer to what he had just seen from his best friend.

"I-I don't know," the younger Salvatore mumbled as he continued to stare at the door that Emily had previously walked through. Stefan was honestly still shocked just like everyone else was. He couldn't wrap his mind around the fact that his girlfriend was now someone who didn't care anymore. It especially stunned him by the way Emily spoke about her deceased twin when Emily had always been about protecting and keeping Elena safe.

"It was like she was an emotionless vampire," Damon added his own two cents from his own personal experience. "I mean, come on," the older Salvatore exclaimed as he threw his hands in the air before he further proved his point when everyone began to look at him confusion, "our Emily would have never killed anyone." Damon rose one of his dark eyebrows before he inquired as he continued his argument, "and did you see how she didn't even care?"

The Forbes vampire shook her head in denial to what Damon was suggesting. "That doesn't make sense, though," Caroline mumbled before she stated the obvious, "Emily's not a vampire."

The group of vampires, a witch, a werewolf, a human, and a hunter slowly moved to take a seat around the living room while they silently tried to think and understand what was happening to their Emily. The silence lasted for a good ten minutes or so before the Bennett witch's brown irises widened as she released a loud gasp. "Oh, no," Bonnie mumbled as she finally realized what was going on with her best friend.

"Bonnie, what is it?" The younger Salvatore vampire hurriedly asked the Bennett witch as he swiftly locked his worried green irises with Bonnie's furrowed brown ones.

The Bennett witch anxiously bit down on her bottom lip for a moment as she ran through her thoughts to make sure she was right before she informed everyone, "I know what's going on with Emily."

"Well, spit it out," the blued eyed Salvatore irritatingly exclaimed from the fact that the Bennett witch had ended her sentence like that. They did not have time for Bonnie to go silent on them when they were dealing with something so severe as the sweet Gilbert girl going on killing rampages.

Bonnie chose to ignore the older Salvatore vampire's anger towards her for once as she began to explain to everyone what she knew, "Grams told me about this happening to witches." The Bennett girl shook her head as she stated, "it doesn't happen very often but sometimes witches can be so overcome with grief or guilt that they will essentially become emotionless. They will let this voice inside of their head control them. The witch will push all of their feelings to back of their mind and won't feel anything at all."