The One With The Birthday Party

Unluckily for the Radkova witch, Tyler had been right on the money when he said the Forbes vampire would come to find Emily for her and Elena's birthday party. Caroline had to practically pull Emily out of the Lockwood mansion (with Tyler following closely behind) before she brought Emily to the Salvatore boarding house and told the Radkova witch to stay upstairs until it was time.

Emily had whined and complained to a very amused Lockwood werewolf for a good thirty minutes before she finally accepted her fate. The Radkova witch was now currently painting Tyler's fingernails lime green after she gave him a look of her puppy dog eyes.

The Lockwood werewolf could never find it in himself to say no to Emily or deny anything she wanted, so Tyler agreed to let Emily pain his nails. Tyler figured this way, the Gilbert girl wouldn't be too worked up about the party.

"This better not stand out," the Lockwood werewolf muttered under his breath when he saw how bright the nail polish was against his tan skin.

Emily released a soft giggle as she shook her head. "That's the point," the Radkova witch joked with a smirk. Emily shot the Lockwood werewolf a small smile after Tyler rolled his eyes before she grew serious as she assure the wolf, "it's going to look great, I promise."

Tyler pointed his green colored finger at the Gilbert girl before he warned Emily, "If I hear shit from anyone and I have to hit someone, it's on you."

The Radkova witch let out an amused chuckle as she grinned across her best friend. "Do what you gotta do," Emily uttered as she raised her hands up in innocence.

The Lockwood werewolf shook his head with a small grin playing across his lips. "You're lucky you're cute," Tyler murmured.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," Emily mumbled as she purposely tried to ignore the Lockwood werewolf's flirty compliment. "There!" The Gilbert girl exclaimed once she finished painting Tyler's pinky, "you're all set!"

Tyler brought his hands up to his face before he looked down at his bright green painted nails. The Lockwood werewolf lightly shrugged his shoulders before he mumbled, "they don't look too bad."

Emily widely grinned across at the Lockwood werewolf as she was glad that Tyler liked them. "Good," the Radkova witch murmured before she told the werewolf with a playful smirk on her face, "show them off proudly."

"I don't know about all of that now," Tyler muttered as he shook his head.

"Oh, come on!" Emily exclaimed as she lightly slapped the werewolf's thigh before she added, "they look cute!"

The Lockwood werewolf looked across at Emily with a wide smirk spread across his lips. "Are you saying I'm cute?" Tyler teasingly asked the witch.

Emily was thankfully saved from having to answer the werewolf's flirting when there was suddenly a loud knock on the bedroom door. "Give me a sec," The Radkova witch told Tyler before she jumped up from the bed and headed over to the entrance.

Emily placed the bottle of lime green nail polish on the dresser before she opened the door. The Gilbert girl immediately whined when she saw it was her aunt Jenna. "Please don't tell me you are here to drag me downstairs," Emily desperately begged.

Jenna playfully rolled her hazel eyes at her niece before she walked further into the bedroom. "No, not yet," the Sommers vampire stated before she turned her gaze over to the Lockwood werewolf. "Do you mind if I have a few minutes alone with the birthday girl?" Jenna inquired.

Tyler quickly nodded his head. "Yeah, of course," the Lockwood werewolf murmured as he stood up from the queen sized bed.

Tyler walked until he was standing in front of the Radkova witch. The Lockwood werewolf carefully (to not mess up his freshly painted nails) grabbed Emily's hand before he began rubbing his thumb across her warm skin.