The One With The Ghost

It was the next day after the Lockwood's potluck, where Emily and Bonnie realized something bad was on its way to Mystic Falls.

While the Bennett witch was focused on building up her magic to prepare herself for whatever was coming, Emily was still trying to find out more about the witch who had used their magic with the talisman necklace.

Emily knew if she could find out who the witch was and where they were coming from then she should be able to figure out what type of danger was heading their way.

The Radkova witch had been spending all morning getting zapped and burned by the stupid talisman. It was quite frustrating for Emily to not being able to solve her problem but she wasn't going to give up. Emily had people counting on her, so she wasn't going to stop until she found out what this witch was hiding.

It was around three in the afternoon when the Gilbert girl found a locator spell that would help her.

While Emily wasn't originally a Radkova witch, she still had the Radkova coven blood in her system via the potion from Maria Radkova. Emily figured it was worth a shot to try this locator spell since the talisman was first owned by a Radkova witch.

Emily knew that the original witch's blood was soaked into the ruby but the Gilbert girl hoped she was a strong enough witch to be able to reach the Radkova coven's blood deep in the talisman.

Emily moved quickly around as she grabbed everything she would need for the spell. The Radkova witch placed a circle of white candles in the middle of her room before she laid out the map that she had taken from Tyler's with the talisman laid on top of the map.

Emily used her right hand to pick up the knife that she had grabbed from the kitchen before she lifted her left palm. The Radkova witch was about to slide the blade across her hand before Emily was suddenly puzzled when the knife was no longer in her grasp.

Emily's confusion swiftly vanished and turned to worry when she heard someone tsking. The Radkova witch quickly moved her green eyes around the room before Emily gasped when she spotted who was holding the kitchen knife on the other side of her bedroom.

"Didn't you know it's dangerous to play with weapons?" Katherine Pierce taunted as she twirled the knife between her thumbs and index fingers.

"Katherine!" The Gilbert girl gaped as she hurriedly pushed herself up from the ground before she quickly rushed over to the vampire.

Katherine softly chuckled when the young girl came crashing into her chest. The Petrova vampire tightly wrapped her arm around Emily's shoulder that wasn't occupied with the kitchen knife. "I'm glad I was missed during my absent," Katherine teased.

Emily gave the Petrova vampire's waist one last squeeze before she took a few steps back. "Well, I don't know about everyone else but I missed you," the Radkova witch proclaimed.

Katherine couldn't help the small smile that appeared on her face at the Gilbert girl's words. "I missed you, too, little witch," the Petrova vampire murmured as she bumped Emily's chin with the side of her index finger.

Emily smiled right back at her sister's doppelganger before the Radkova witch's green eyes slightly widened when a thought suddenly came to her. "I thought you said you weren't going to come back to Mystic Falls ever again," Emily mentioned as she tilted her head to the side.

"It wasn't a lie, I did plan on staying away from this hell town," Katherine uttered before she added with a playful smirk, "but I have a soft spot for someone in this place."

The Radkova witch let out a chuckle in amusement. It was widely known to everyone, well the people in Emily's group of loved ones, that the Petrova vampire cared more about her than anyone else alive.