The One With The First Day Of Senior Year

The Gilbert twins' first day of Senior year had been a long one and it was only seven in the morning. After another hour of training with Alaric that included many bruises and sore muscles, Emily and Elena had quickly taken a shower and got dressed for school before Caroline and Bonnie had picked them up.

The four best friends that consisted of two witches, a vampire, and a human doppelganger slowly came to a stop outside of Mystic Falls High School. The group looked towards the building, where they saw that it was bursting with excitement from the students and the teachers.

"Here we are," Caroline proclaimed with a grin playing on her pink lips, "Senior year."

"Anyone else think it should feel slightly more empowering?" Bonnie inquired as she placed her hands onto her hips.

"Oh, yeah," Emily muttered as she let out a light chuckle. "I thought I would only be focused on studying and preparing for college," the Radkova witch admitted before she mumbled, "now I don't even want to be here."

The Forbes vampire released a heavy sigh as she turned around to face the trio. "Okay, so prank night was a bust," Caroline sheepishly admitted before she clapped her hands together. "But we are accepting it and moving forward!" Caroline proclaimed.

"You're right," Bonnie sarcastically muttered as she the foursome began to head up the stairs to enter the building. "I mean, why should I let the fact that my boyfriend is seeing the ghost of his dead girlfriends hinder this experience?" The Bennett witch inquired in that same sarcastic tone.

"Ouch," Elena winced as she locked her arm with the Bennett witch's. "Yeah, that's pretty bad," the Gilbert girl mumbled as she thought about the issue that they had with Jeremy's new ability. It wasn't exactly a spot Elena wanted to be in when her brother was dating her best friend.

"It's bad but I think Emily has you beat," the Forbes vampire proclaimed as she linked her arm with the Radkova witch's one beside her.

Emily playfully rolled her green eyes at the blonde vampire. "Oh, yeah," the Radkova witch muttered. "I beat everyone on having the worst start of Senior year," Emily stated before she listed off, "I have no boyfriend anymore, said ex-boyfriend is an emotionless psycho who's only thought process is following everything Klaus tells him."

The Radkova witch released an emotionless chuckle before she concluded with a whispered shout, "and let's not forget that said hybrid wants to use my magical blood to make himself an army of hybrids!"

Bonnie looked at the Radkova witch with her brown eyes widened. "Yeah... You win," the Bennett witch mumbled.

"Told you!" Caroline proudly exclaimed as if it was a competition.

The Bennett witch continued to look at Emily with a sense of worry in her gaze. "Are you sure you want to be here?" Bonnie inquired. "I could always pick up all your work while you stayed at home," Bonnie suggested.

Emily shot her fellow witch a soft smile. "I appreciate it, Bon Bon," the Radkova witch praised the brunette girl before Emily shook her head.

"I have to be here," the Radkova witch stated. "I can't let what Klaus and Stefan are doing stop me from living my life or I might as well be in prison," Emily asserted with as much confidence as she could.

"You're right," Elena backed up her twin sister as she moved away from the Forbes vampire to tightly grasp Emily's hand. "And we'll all be right here for you," the Gilbert girl vowed with a comforting smile displayed across her lips.

The Bennett witch quickly nodded her head in agreement from the other side of Emily. "Right," Bonnie murmured. "It's a new year," Bonnie stated before she joked, "let's focus on getting out of this hell hole."