The One With The Picture

The gym at Mystic Falls High School quickly became tense with silence as they all tried to understand the severity of what had just happened.

The trance that everyone was under was shattered by the one human, who wasn't even involved in the messy supernatural world. "He killed him," Matt gasped as he slowly walked towards his best friend's body in complete shock. "Tyler's dead," the Donovan teenager whispered.

The Radkova witch had since then stopped crying after she realized that there wasn't anything she could do to change what took place at the hands of the original hybrid. Instead, Emily sat on the floor of the gym with her twin sister on her right side while she tightly held onto Tyler's hand.

"He's not dead," Emily corrected the Donovan teenager as she softly rubbed her thumb along the Lockwood werewolf's hand. Emily looked up at the blonde human before she explained to him, "Klaus' blood will turn him into a vampire."

"Correct, sunshine," Klaus exclaimed with a wide grin stretched across his lips. "And if Bonnie's successful, he'll live through his transition," Klaus uttered before he turned his attention to the aforementioned witch.

"Go on, then," Klaus ordered as he waved his right hand towards the direction of the gym's double doors, "go and fetch your grimoires and enchantments and what-not."

The original hybrid used his enhanced speed to roughly pull Elena up from the ground. "I'll hold this one for safe-keeping," Klaus stated with a lazy smirk, "wouldn't want any of you to get any crazy ideas."

"No! Stop!" Elena yelped before she frantically tried to fight her way out of the original hybrid's tight grasp.

"Leave her alone!" The eldest Gilbert girl commanded as she released Tyler's hand and quickly jumped up from the gym floor. "I'm staying. You don't need to threaten her," Emily exclaimed as she jogged over before she grabbed ahold of Elena's other arm.

The original hybrid looked over to Emily with an amused smirk as he slowly released Elena's arm. "You both will be staying here," Klaus stated before he turned his threat over to the elder girl, "that way, if you try to step out of line, I'll be forced to hurt her."

It wasn't the ideal plan Emily wanted for her twin sister. Emily would rather have Elena leave with Bonnie, so she would be able to get away from the original siblings or she could possible escape. However, Emily knew it was a stupid thought. There was no way Klaus was going to let any of them get away.

"Fine," Emily muttered in agreement as she glared her green eyes at the original hybrid. Emily protectively pulled Elena behind her back, so Klaus couldn't see her before Emily moved her gaze over to the awaiting Bennett witch.

Emily nodded her head towards the double doors. "Go," the Gilbert girl told her fellow witch before she promised, "we'll be fine."

Bonnie gave the Gilbert twins one last worried look before she quickly turned around. The Bennett witch grabbed Matt's hand before Bonnie swiftly pulled him with her as she jogged out of the gym.

The silence between the two sets of siblings and the currently deceased werewolf only lasted for a few seconds before Rebekah suddenly appeared behind Emily and Elena.

"So, there's two of them," Rebekah murmured in curiousness as she glanced between the faces of the doppelgangers. "How does that work?" Rebekah wondered before she commented, "there wasn't two back in my day."

"This is only the second time there has been twin doppelgangers," Klaus dully told his sister as he crossed his arms over his chest. "Katerina and her sister were the first," the original hybrid informed Rebekah before he stated, "I only needed one of them for the sacrifice."