The One Where Jenna Finds Out

Emily didn't waste anytime as soon as she pulled into the driveway of the Salvatore boarding house before she jogged up the large porch and hurriedly pushed open the front door

Emily didn't waste anytime as soon as she pulled into the driveway of the Salvatore boarding house before she jogged up the large porch and hurriedly pushed open the front door. The human doppelganger didn't get the chance to go searching for her aunt through the boarding house like she had wanted because as soon as she stepped over the threshold, Emily was placed into a tight hug by her twin sister.

"Thank God you're here," the Gilbert vampire mumbled breathlessly into her twin sister's chest with an added sigh of relief. Elena had been riddled with anxiety ever since she and Stefan had went over to the Gilbert house while Damon and Andie had done some research on Klaus - where they had seen the aforementioned hybrid with her aunt and Klaus had exposed hers and the Salvatore brothers secret identities. Elena tightened her hold that she had on her sister's waist as she remembered the terrified look that Jenna had gave her before she mumbled, "everything is all so screwed up, Emmie."

However, though, before the human doppelganger could ask her twin sister about what happened once they pulled away from each other, she was soon stopped when there was suddenly the sound of a swoosh of movement before she felt lips on hers. The younger Salvatore didn't care that he had just possibly ruined a moment between the two Gilbert girls as he pulled his girlfriend into a fierce and passionate kiss that was filled with all of his fears of losing her.

The kissing embrace between the Gilbert girl and the Salvatore vampire only lasted for about a minute or two before Stefan wrapped his arms tightly around Emily's shoulders as he brought her into his chest. Stefan breathed in the human girl's sweet scent that always calms him down before he murmured against Emily's temple, "hi."

It took a few moments for the human doppelganger to gain her barrings after the fast movements from her vampire boyfriend before she tilted her head up and placed a soft kiss onto Stefan's exposed collarbone. Emily knew that the younger Salvatore had been worried about her since she had been with Elijah all morning long, so the human girl stayed inside of his embrace as she gave him the time that he needed to see that she was okay before Emily mumbled back against Stefan's chest, "hi."

However, the calmness between the Gilbert girl and the Salvatore vampire didn't last as long as they would have liked - only about two full minutes - when Emily suddenly remembered what was going on and why she was at the boarding house right now. Emily had to force herself out of Stefan's tight embrace before she linked their fingers together as she knew Stefan just needed her touch right now. The human girl gave her boyfriend's hand a small squeeze before she glanced between the two vampires as she questioned, "where's Jenna?"

The Gilbert vampire released a heavy and emotional sigh before she mumbled as she pointed towards a pair of double doors, "she's in the study." Elena crossed her arms over her navy blue long sleeved shirt as she tiredly shook her head before she told her twin sister, "I tried to calm her down but I don't think it really helped much." The youngest vampire briefly closed her brown eyes as she mumbled with sadness all throughout her voice, "s-she's scared of me and probably hates me now after Klaus told her that I'm a vampire."