The One With The Vial

"Tonight is the full moon," Elijah stated the obvious to the Gilbert siblings and the younger Salvatore at the boarding house after only hours ago of the original making a quick stop in London, England and Seoul, South Korea to pick up the things ...

"Tonight is the full moon," Elijah stated the obvious to the Gilbert siblings and the younger Salvatore at the boarding house after only hours ago of the original making a quick stop in London, England and Seoul, South Korea to pick up the things that the human girl would need for the sacrifice. "We should assume that Klaus is prepared to break the curse," Elijah added. If Elijah knew his brother as well as he did, he knew Klaus wouldn't wait for another full moon to come around after all the centuries of trying to free himself of his curse.

"We found out a while back that the Sun and the Moon curse was fake," Stefan told the original from what they had learned from Darina's journal before he stated as he hoped Elijah would tell them more about the whole sacrifice and why it was even happening, "that it's actually just a curse placed on Klaus."

Elijah silently nodded his head as he affirmed what they already thought before the original further explained about the curse, "Klaus is a vampire born of a werewolf bloodline. The curse has kept his werewolf aspect from manifesting." Elijah glanced at the three faces around the room as he told the group the bad news, "but if he breaks it, he'll be a true hybrid."

The living room of the Salvatore boarding house grew silent after Elijah's words were spoken as Stefan and Elena both took a nervous glance at the human girl while Emily slowly exhaled as she stared at Elijah as she had already knew that this would happen. However, before anyone could say anymore, though, they were soon interrupted as the missing vampire stomped his way into the living room.

"Then why are we letting him break the curse?" The frustrated Damon Salvatore interrogated as he finally exited out of his bedroom after hearing the original go on and on. The blue eyed vampire released a loud huff as he took a seat on the couch beside his girlfriend before he tossed his arm over Elena's shoulder and muttered with a careless shrug, "we can kill him today - with Bonnie."

The two younger vampires in the living room, Stefan and Elena, both glared over at the older Salvatore's suggestion. While Stefan warned his brother as he uttered, "Damon," the Gilbert vampire hurriedly shook her head and exclaimed, "no. No way."

Emily rolled her green irises at the older Salvatore before she assured everyone in the room, "don't worry, guys. Bonnie isn't going to do that." The Gilbert girl shook her head before she also turned a hard glare over to Damon as she muttered, "I'm not gonna allow Bonnie to die for me."

Damon rose an eyebrow at the human doppelganger with an expression filled with half annoyance and half amusement. "But you're willing to die for us?" The older Salvatore interrogated in a hard voice, "how is that fair? How is that any better?"

The Gilbert girl released a heavy sigh as she realized, once again, she was getting nowhere with the blue eyed vampire. "This is my battle, Damon," the human doppelganger stated the obvious as she stared directly at the older Salvatore, "Klaus wants me and me only." Emily lightly shook her head before she added, "I'm not willing to let any of you guys die when you wouldn't be in this position if I wasn't the doppelganger."