The One With The Participants

Emily huffed out a sigh as she past by the same image of the owner of the house's twins, Madison and Macey, for the hundred time

Emily huffed out a sigh as she past by the same image of the owner of the house's twins, Madison and Macey, for the hundred time. The Gilbert girl didn't even know how long that she had been in the family's house as she waited for Klaus or whoever to show up. She did know it had been long enough for her to snoop around without Greta constantly watching over her back. Well, after the witch had spelled the house so she couldn't sneak out.

Emily was honestly going stir crazy from all the waiting for her death to happen already. The Gilbert girl hated to be stuck in her mind, so during her free time before the sacrifice, she had searched all through the house and found out the mother, Lori, was a civil rights attorney specializing in discrimination and her wife, Carrie, was a first grade teacher at the same elementary school that Emily had went to as a child.

Emily, however, never did find out where the family was during her search of the large brick house. The Gilbert girl just hoped that Klaus had a tiny heart and compelled them to leave instead of killing them as they sounded like a really nice family that didn't deserve to die because they were at the wrong place at the wrong time.

"Any day now," Emily muttered to herself as she continued to pace the small office that she figured belonged to Lori. The Gilbert girl honestly wasn't nervous about dying anymore as the time passed her by. Emily focused more of her nervousness on her new witch life that she would soon have to face. It was one of the main reasons why Emily just wanted the sacrifice to be done with already so she could go through the difficult journey of figuring out how she going to survive as a witch without going completely crazy like the past witches.

However, thankfully for the impatient Gilbert girl, she didn't have to continue to pace the office space for much longer as Greta soon came stomping into the room. "It's time," the witch simply uttered in an emotionless voice that would freak anyone out - but not Emily since she had gotten used to Greta's short responses during their time together - before she swiftly turned right back around and headed back down the staircase.

Emily's green irises instantly widened as she realized that everything was soon coming to an end. Wow, okay. This is really happening, huh? Emily anxiously thought to herself. However, the Gilbert girl didn't get the chance to panic too much, thankfully, when she suddenly heard the front door was being opened and she realized that Greta was already leaving.

Emily ignored the pointless anxiety that she felt as she was already in content with her choice to die tonight before she hurriedly slipped her ankle boots back on and rushed out of the office space to catch up with Greta. The Gilbert girl barely had time to jog down the staircase and out of the front door right as the hybrid's witch had reached the edge of the woods to the right side of the brick house.

Emily took a moment to actually look at her surroundings before she instantly furrowed her brows in confusion. The Gilbert girl honestly had no clue as to where they were at the moment. Emily realized that she made the mistake of not looking at her surroundings when Klaus had brought her to his temporary house.