The One With The Toast

It was around seven in the evening by the time the Radkova witch made it back home at the Salvatore boarding house. Emily had gone out to lunch at the grill with the Bennett witch after their talk with Maria, where they ran into Caroline. The two witches revealed the news of the heart resurrection spell to the Forbes vampire.

Caroline was scared and nervous for Emily's sake when Bonnie told her how dangerous the spell could be but Caroline was also extremely excited at the idea that they could be getting Elena back.

The Radkova witch tried to assure Caroline that she could handle the spell but Emily knew it was normal for her best friend to worry for her when it was such a difficult spell.

Emily locked up her aunt Jenna's red car after she grabbed her laptop and the Radkova grimoire before the Gilbert girl jogged up the porch to the Salvatore boarding house. Emily opened the door before she silently headed towards the living room, instead of going upstairs.

Emily knew she needed to find Damon and tell him about the heart resurrection spell as soon as possible. The older Salvatore vampire cares and loves Elena just as much as Emily does, so she knew this would be the good news that they've been wanting to hear for months. Emily couldn't wait to tell Damon, so they could finally get their girl back.

Meanwhile, the Salvatore vampire glanced over his shoulder as he lazed on the leather couch with a glass of whiskey when he heard footsteps entering the room. Damon released a loud groan when he saw that it was the Gilbert girl. "No, I haven't heard any news about Stefan and no we aren't going to look for him," the blue eyed vampire deadpanned as if he was reading off a script.

It was the same old sentence that Damon would tell the Gilbert girl at least once a day when she would come seek him out. The Salvatore vampire understood that Emily was worried for her boyfriend. Hell, Damon was concerned about his brother, too, but he knew they couldn't go out there and look for Stefan when Klaus believed that Emily was dead.

The Gilbert girl carelessly waved her hand as to silently tell Damon that wasn't the reason why she came to find him. "That's not what is important right now," Emily uttered as she took a seat on the leather couch across from the Salvatore vampire before she placed her laptop and grimoire beside her.

"Oh?" Damon inquired in surprise with his right eyebrow slightly raised. The Salvatore vampire sat up instead of lying across the couch, so all of his attention was on the young witch. "What are you here for, then?" Damon curiously wondered as his interest was definitely piqued. It wasn't everyday that Emily wasn't constantly asking about Stefan and his whereabouts.

Emily crossed her arms over her chest with a small pout to her lips. "I do live here, you know," the Gilbert girl grumbled as she playfully glared at the Salvatore vampire.

Damon immediately rolled his blue eyes at the young witch. "You know that's not what I meant," the Salvatore vampire muttered before he corrected himself as he told the Gilbert girl, "you look like a woman on a mission." Damon raised his right eyebrow with a smirk on his lips as he asked, "so, what is it?"

A large grin quickly grew on the Radkova witch's face as she informed Damon, "I know a way to bring Elena back."

Damon's playful smirk was immediately wiped off of his face at the young witch's words. "What? What are you talking about?" The Salvatore vampire questioned as he furrowed his brows together. "I thought Bonnie said it would be too dangerous to even try something like that," Damon mumbled.

Emily nodded her head before she affirmed what the vampire thought, "it is... for a normal witch." The Gilbert girl grabbed her grimoire from the couch and quickly found the correct page that she had placed a slip of paper inside to mark it. Emily turned the grimoire around before she handed it to the Salvatore vampire.