The One With The Cellar

Emily, once again, was finding out that things in Mystic Falls were never boring.

Last night when the Radkova witch got home, she learned that Mason Lockwood didn't come back to get his revenge on Damon. Instead, the ghost werewolf was trying to help them.

Emily didn't learn much from Damon and Alaric's description of what they found in the Lockwood cellar but Emily was very interested, especially when Alaric mentioned that it had something to do with Vikings. Emily knew there was zero proof of Vikings being in Mystic Falls from the textbooks she read through high school, so the Radkova witch was very curious to why Mason wanted them to see something that supposedly belonged to Vikings.

The Radkova witch was practically bouncing with excitement and curiousness as she and Elena followed Alaric through the tunnel in the old Lockwood cellar. Emily honestly just couldn't wait to see what the vampire hunter had found that she almost pushed Alaric to walk faster.

Elena was the first one to speak after a good ten minutes of walking in a comfortable silence. "The Lockwoods really have no idea that these tunnels are underneath their property?" The human girl asked Alaric as she shined her flashlight around the dark tunnel.

"Yup," Alaric murmured as he glanced back to the Gilbert twins. "Watch where you shine that thing," Alaric warned the human girl before he moved to point Elena's flashlight to the ground. "Bats hate the light," the vampire hunter murmured.

Elena immediately froze in place as she stared across at the vampire hunter with her brown eyes widened in shock. "Wait, what!?" The Gilbert girl screeched.

Emily instantly followed her twin sister's frozen stance at the mention of bats. The Radkova witch wasn't exactly a fan of being in a cave with a bunch of bats, who could attack her.

However, Emily's fear of getting her blood sucked on by bats swiftly disappeared when she felt a hand on her shoulder and she found a smirking Damon standing behind her.

The Radkova witch playfully rolled her green eyes before she shifted her body to left to let Damon walk past her. Emily immediately knew the Salvatore vampire's plan by the smirk on his face. Emily knew Damon was up to nothing good with that scheming look.

The Radkova witch decided against warning Elena about the attack coming her way. Instead, Emily leaned against the tunnel and shined the flashlight towards Elena to get a perfect view as a smirk rested on her lips.

Meanwhile, Damon quietly tip toed closer to the Gilbert girl until he was standing directly behind her before he shouted, "Elena!" The Salvatore vampire waited for his girlfriend to turn around before he yelled, "boo!"

Elena let out a piercing scream as she quickly jumped back in fear. However, a glare soon took over the Gilbert girl's face when she saw who was standing across from her. "You dick," Elena mumbled as she slapped her boyfriend's shoulder.

Damon released a loud chuckle as he wrapped his arm around the Gilbert girl's shoulder and pulled Elena into his chest. "You should have seen your face," the Salvatore vampire teasingly murmured before he placed a kiss onto Elena's temple.

Elena pouted up at her boyfriend before she turned to her twin sister with a glare taking over her face. "Why didn't you warn me?" The Gilbert girl whined.

Emily widely smirked across at her twin sister. The Radkova witch shrugged her shoulders before she murmured, "I thought it would be funny."

Elena crossed her arms over her chest as she glanced between the Radkova witch and the Salvatore vampire. "You guys are mean," the human girl mumbled.

Emily nor Damon got the opportunity to tease the human Petrova doppelganger any longer as Alaric swiftly interrupted by asking the group, "are you three done acting like children?"