The One With The Aftermath Of The Full Moon

A loud and scratchy groan escaped the Gilbert girl's mouth early the next morning as an intrusive and irritating noise of a cell phone ringing right by her ear woke her up from her calm and dreamless sleep

A loud and scratchy groan escaped the Gilbert girl's mouth early the next morning as an intrusive and irritating noise of a cell phone ringing right by her ear woke her up from her calm and dreamless sleep. The tired brunette girl then moved her fatigued body all around her bed as she tried to get herself to wake up before she finally opened her green eyes and noticed that it was the younger Salvatore vampire's cell phone that had interrupted her cozy slumber.

"Hey," Emily whispered in a raspy morning voice once she had placed her head into her palm as she sat her body up while she stared across at the green eyed vampire with a small smile. It didn't matter what time it was, Emily would always smile whenever she would see Stefan's face. It just had the ability to keep her calm from the hectic life they live.

Stefan smiled over at the human girl once he had placed his cell phone onto the wooden bedside table after he had received a text message from the vampire hunter; Alaric. "Good morning," the Salvatore vampire whispered before he leaned down and placed a soft kiss onto Emily's inviting lips.

The Gilbert girl couldn't help but smile, once again, into the supposedly simple kiss before she swiftly wrapped her arms around Stefan's neck and pulled him into her as she didn't want the embrace to end. It was like every time their lips touched, Emily just couldn't get enough. The brunette girl then laid onto her back as her body was in an awkward position, which caused Stefan to follow with her and hover over the doppelganger's body as they continued to kiss as if they were both addicted to each other.

However, the regular morning make out session didn't last as long as the human girl had wanted because about after four minutes of kissing, the Salvatore vampire slowly pulled away before Stefan stared down at Emily with his brows furrowed deeply.

"Oh, please don't tell me that you're about to destroy our happy world," Emily begged with a pout as she could tell by the look on the vampire's face that something was on Stefan's mind - that probably had something to do with the situations that Emily had been putting herself in these last couple of days.

Stefan gave the human girl a sheepish expression before he muttered apologetically with a tint of humor in his voice, "I'm totally about to ruin it all." The vampire then flipped his body around so he was leaning on his left side before he stated, "but I can't just pretend like everything is okay, babe."

The Gilbert girl let out a quiet sigh as she knew the moment was officially over and that she needed to focus back onto the real world. "Look, everything is going to be fine," Emily told the Salvatore vampire before she explained, "Katherine is still in the tomb like we all wanted."

"I know," Stefan murmured as he slowly pushed Emily's messy bed hair behind her right ear before he stated as he stared into the human girl's bright green eyes, "but we still have this pressing little issue of you being Klaus' human sacrifice."

"Ah, there it is," Emily exclaimed with a chuckle before she gave the brunette vampire a sarcastic grin as she knew it would only take a couple of seconds before Stefan would bring up the large problem that was revolving around their lives. The human girl then lifted up her head and placed a small kiss onto Stefan's lips before she pulled away and assured him that there was nothing to worry about, "everything is going to be fine. Elijah promised to keep everyone safe as long as we just do nothing."