The One With The Ghosts

It had been quite a fun outing for the Gilbert family (plus Alaric) at Mystic Grill. They had lunch together and a couple of drinks after Jenna compelled the bartender to ignore Emily and Elena's ages while the youngest Gilbert had pouted and whined that he wasn't getting a drink, too.

The Sunday afternoon was filled with bunch of laughs and smiles between the group of humans, a vampire hunter, a witch, and a vampire. It was something that they definitely needed after all of the chaos in their lives these last few months.

The group finally decided to call it a day when the sun began to go down and the town center started to become too dark.

It had gotten to the point where Emily and Elena could no longer read the journals in front of them. The street lamps didn't exactly give off enough light for the Gilbert twins to be able to read properly.

The Radkova witch began to pack up Stefan's journals into her black and purple backpack while Jenna, Alaric, and Elena were neatly stacking up their empty plates and glasses for the waitress to pick up.

Emily slipped on her backpack before she stood up from the table. "I'll go grab Jer," the Radkova witch announced to the group.

The youngest Gilbert had ended up disappearing inside of the packed Mystic Grill, once again, about an hour ago. The group had let Jeremy go off to do his own thing but Emily wanted her brother to come home with them.

Mystic Falls wasn't exactly safe to hang around alone when there was an original vampire, a hybrid, and an emotionless vampire willing to do anything Klaus told them to creeping around.

"I'll come with you," Alaric offered to the Radkova witch as he stood up from his seat before he pushed the chair into the table.

"I don't know about you guys," the Sommers vampire muttered before she admitted with a light chuckle, "but my bladder won't hold on any longer."

Elena giggled alongside her aunt before she confessed, "I have to go, too." Elena had tried to ignore the alcohol going through her body but she knew it would be best to go the restroom now or she just might have an accident in the car on the way home.

Emily chuckled in amusement as she stared at her twin sister and her aunt. "Come on," the Radkova witch murmured as she waved her hand. "It looks like we're all heading the same way," Emily stated.

The Radkova witch silently led the group as she opened the door to Mystic Grill before they entered the building. The four headed towards the bar before they spilt up into two groups as Jenna and Elena headed straight to the women's restroom.

Emily and Alaric continued on to the bar to look for the youngest Gilbert before the Radkova witch spotted a familiar face on a stool at the bar. Emily grabbed the sleeve of Alaric's brown jacket before she pulled him into the direction of the person she recognized.

The vampire hunter immediately groaned when he saw Emily was leading him towards the oldest Salvatore. However, Emily chose to ignore Alaric's complaining.

"Hey," Emily called out. "I didn't see you come in," the Radkova witch muttered with a hint of confusion throughout her voice.

Damon rotated in his seat before he shot the Radkova witch a smirk. "I didn't want to interrupt family night," the Salvatore vampire stated before he quickly grew serious. "I'm glad you two found me, though," Damon muttered, "we got trouble."

"No, you've got trouble," Alaric exclaimed before the Radkova witch had the chance to open her mouth. "See, we're not a team. We're not friends," Alaric stated as he glared at the Salvatore vampire. Alaric shook his head before he told Damon, "I don't like you anymore."