The One With The Farewell And The Letter

A loud groan escaped the human Petrova doppelganger's mouth when she finally opened up her green eyes about forty five minutes later - which immediately caused Emily to begin to look around while she ignored the pain in her head

A loud groan escaped the human Petrova doppelganger's mouth when she finally opened up her green eyes about forty five minutes later - which immediately caused Emily to begin to look around while she ignored the pain in her head. However, when Emily saw that she was inside of an unknown car, another groan escaped from the human girl's lips because, of course, she would end up getting herself kidnapped once again.

"I'm really tired of this crap," Emily whispered to herself while she began to quickly look around the car for anything that could be used as a weapon against her captor or captors. However, sadly, the human girl came to notice that the vehicle was bare with not even a single spec of dust in sight. It's probably brand-new, the human girl realized as she couldn't find a slip of paper or a piece of trash.

The human girl released a defeated sigh at the fact that she couldn't find anything to defend herself with before she leaned her head against the cool tinted windows as she tried to think of a plan to get out of here. However, when Emily placed her head against the window, she heard the sound of metal clinking against the glass which instantly caused the human girl to place her hand on the side of her head before a wide grin slipped onto her lips.

Thank you, protective Elena, the green eyed girl thought as she swiftly pulled out the two hairpins from her tight bun which happened to actually be two small knife hairpins that Elena had bought her a few days ago when they were shopping through downtown. Emily then quickly took the metal caps from the small weapons once she had them in her hands once she heard voices coming closer to the vehicle before she readied herself to attack whoever thought it was a good idea to kidnap her.

However, while Emily was waiting for her captor to try to do something to her, the human girl instantly recognized an extremely familiar voice that belonged to her twin sister. Emily immediately furrowed her brows in confusion at the fact that Elena was talking to her captor. But Emily soon came to the conclusion at the easiness in her sister's voice that she wasn't in danger, so she clipped the hairpins to the bottom of her dress before she slowly and cautiously exited out of the car as she was still on edge at who took her.

But before the human Petrova doppelganger could get a good look at her surroundings and who took her, Emily was immediately ambushed by a familiar pair of arms that wrapped themselves around her waist in a tight grasp. "I'm so glad Katherine didn't hurt you too badly," the Gilbert vampire whispered into her twin sister's ear as she listened to the sound of Emily's steady heartbeat. Elena had been so worried once she had woken up from her broken neck and saw that Emily wasn't moving.

"What are you talking abo-" Emily began to question Elena with her brows deeply furrowed once they pulled away from their sisterly embrace. However, before Emily could fully get her question out, she was instantly pulled into her last memory. 'I'm sorry about this, Emily,' the human girl remembered hearing Katherine whisper from behind her while everyone was rushing towards the staircase before she recalled everything turning dark on her.