The One With The Dance Request

SALVATORE BOARDING HOUSE

It was just about six-fifteen in the morning when Emily found herself sitting at the large, antique dinning room table in the boarding house with her best friend, Bonnie, and the Gilbert family's lawyer, Mr. Roger Henry, while the vampires stood outside waiting for their invitation. The Salvatore brothers and the Gilbert vampire wanted to have their own safe house in order like Isobel had as soon as possible for the human girl as they didn't know when Klaus would show up.

Emily didn't exactly like this idea but she decided to just humor her family and friends that only want to protect her as her plan A was currently lying dead in the basement of the boarding house. The human girl just had to wait for the right opportunity when everyone would be distracted by Klaus to wake the original and continue with the centuries old plan. So, for now, Emily would gladly follow along with her family and friends' plan if it meant protecting them in the end.

"Please sign here, Ms. Gilbert," the lawyer, Mr. Henry, requested as he pointed towards three bright yellow arrows on the first page of the deed for the Salvatore boarding house before he handed the blue pen to the young girl.

Emily jumped out of her thoughts about the incoming doom for Mystic Falls and gave the lawyer a small smile before she grabbed the pen. "Alright, let's do this," the Gilbert girl mumbled, mostly to herself, as she scanned through all the words that she didn't really understand before she signed her name and her initials on the correct spots that Mr. Henry showed her.

"So, this place is all yours?" The Bennett witch curiously inquired as she watched as the lawyer flipped to the second page and silently directed the human girl to the next set of arrows, "they just gave it to you?"

Emily briefly glanced her green eyes up to her best friend, who was sitting across from her before she shrugged her shoulders and quickly added her next signature and initials. "Well, basically," the Gilbert girl began to answer Bonnie's question as she looked for her next arrow before she secretly told the brunette girl so she didn't say anything about the supernatural in front of the lawyer, "it's just a safe house until this is all over so I'll be in charge of the type of people that can be invited in."

Bonnie twitched her head to the side as she thought over the brunette girl's words for a moment before she slowly nodded her head. "It's not a bad idea," the Bennett witch commented as she realized that Emily would be the only one to invite vampires inside the boarding house unlike at the Gilbert house, where a vampire could somehow compel Jenna or Jeremy if they weren't careful.

"Well, you can thank Isobel for that," Emily mumbled as she continued to add her name on the ten thousandth page for ownership of the Salvatore boarding house. The Gilbert girl glanced up at Bonnie as she explained what Isobel had told her about when she was still alive, "it's what she had originally tried to get Elena and I to agree to but I couldn't trust that woman as far as I could throw her." Emily shot her witch friend a small smile before she stated with a hint of humor in her voice, "so, at least this time, I have my own personal bodyguards to keep me safe."