The One With The Truth

It had been two very long hours since the Gilbert twins found out that Damon had been lying to them about their plan to bring Stefan back home. Currently, Emily and Elena were still waiting for the Salvatore vampire to come back home, so they could confront him about it.

The boarding house was thankfully quiet once Caroline dealt with the party and all of the tipsy human teenagers. The Forbes vampire made sure everyone left as she knew the Gilbert twins' birthday was officially over after they found out what was inside of Damon's closet.

However, the bedroom that belonged to the eldest Salvatore was far from silent. The Radkova witch had been pacing for the past hour while she mumbled curse words towards Damon while the human twin was trying to keep Emily calm from letting her anger getting the best of her.

Elena knew how her sister's emotions were connected to her magic and the Gilbert girl knew the last thing they needed right now was for Emily's magic to flair up.

Emily felt the same way. The Radkova witch knew she was letting her annoyance towards the Salvatore vampire get the better of her, especially when she could feel Scott's claw mark on her shoulder constantly burning but Emily forced herself to ignore it. The Radkova witch was more concerned with getting answers. Emily would worry about the pain later.

"Hey," Elena called out from her position on her knees in front of her boyfriend's bed. The Gilbert girl had thought Damon was hiding more clues about Stefan and she was right. "I found more articles," Elena mumbled as she stood up from the ground with a folder that was almost as thick as a book.

The Radkova witch walked over to Elena before she accepted the folder. Emily opened it up before she laid it out on the king sized bed. "Great," Emily sarcastically muttered as she stared at articles and articles from the past few months, "this is just great."

Elena picked up an article that grabbed her attention about an animal attack in Ohio before she informed her twin, "this is from a few weeks ago." The Gilbert girl did a quick scan of the article before Elena read off, "the Cleveland PD found bodies drained of their blood and scattered all across a local park."

Emily let out a humorless chuckle as she shook her head in disbelief. "There goes some more lies," the Radkova witch muttered. Emily felt even more frustrated after finding these articles. It just meant that Damon had been hiding so much from them.

The Radkova witch snatched up a stack of articles from the folder before she did a quick scan. "I count at least three more from the Ohio area," Emily told her twin as she flipped through the articles, "all of them mentioning broken bones and ripped limbs."

The Gilbert sisters were so focused on reading through the articles and trying to figure out where the younger Salvatore was that they didn't hear the bedroom door open. The twins didn't hear the sluggish and heavy footsteps enter the room until an exhausted voice asked, "what are you doing?"

The human and the witch quickly looked up and turned around at the voice before they noticed Damon standing at the edge of the room. The Radkova witch immediately glared at the blue eyed vampire before she muttered, "just looking through your lies."

Damon let out a heavy sigh as she ran his right hand down the side of his face. "Now is not a good time for this," the Salvatore vampire muttered before he let his head roughly clunk back against the wooden door.

Damon wasn't stupid. He knew what Emily and Elena found tonight. Damon knew it was a matter of time before they found out about what he's been hiding, especially when he's dating one of the girls. However, it just wasn't a good night for this to happen. This was the last thing Damon wanted to deal with right now.