The One With The Girls' Night

It was about five thirty in the evening when the Gilbert twins finally found themselves surrounded by their two best friends; Bonnie Bennett and Caroline Forbes, for their girls' night

It was about five thirty in the evening when the Gilbert twins finally found themselves surrounded by their two best friends; Bonnie Bennett and Caroline Forbes, for their girls' night. They had originally agreed to meet in the school parking lot at the end of the day to leave together, but Emily and Elena had found out during class that Bonnie and Stefan were going to meet up with the Martin's during the last period of school, so they all decided to just meet up at the Gilbert house.

Even though the only small disruption into their girls' night was the Bennett witch meeting with Jonas, it still took a little bit longer than it should have before the teenage girls finally got together. It took so long because the warlock wouldn't come to an agreement with Bonnie and Stefan as Jonas didn't want to help defeat Klaus without Elijah. There was also the issue of Caroline Forbes as she didn't know what she wanted to bring for girls' night, so the human girl had to go to the Forbes house for about thirty minutes to help Caroline pack some of her things for tonight.

But now that they had everything situated, the four best friends all stood in the kitchen of the Gilbert house with happy smiles adoring their faces as soft pop music played in the background while Elena pulled out the pre-made snacks that they had in the cabinet which consisted of a big bag of potato chips and two packages of Chips Ahoy cookies.

The Forbes vampire instantly groaned when she saw the brown eyed Gilbert place the food into bowls before bringing them to the kitchen island. "I cannot eat anymore junk food," Caroline exclaimed as she shook her head. That was all Caroline has been eating since she had gotten home from school today as Caroline has been feeling heartbroken over her brief talk with Matt this morning, so she definitely couldn't handle anymore junk food right now. "We need real food," Caroline stated before she glanced at the three girls and asked, "so, Chinese food or pizza?"

Emily playfully rolled her green eyes at her blonde best friend as if that was even an actual question right now. "You're joking, right?" The human girl inquired with a raised eyebrow before she exclaimed with a smirk, "you know there is no competition to the delicious Peking Gourmet Inn."

The Gilbert vampire instantly shook her head at her twin sister as she leaned her body against the kitchen island. "I swear, that is all you and Jenna live on," Elena muttered in amusement. It felt like every time they would get takeout, in Elena's opinion, her twin sister and aunt would always pick the famous Chinese restaurant across town. Elena honestly didn't see the hype of the place as it tastes like every other Chinese food that she has ever tried.

Emily swiftly placed her hand over her heart in exaggeration as she stared across at her twin sister in shock. "Do not disrespect my love," the human girl exclaimed in false anger - which immediately caused the group of supernatural beings to break out into laughter. It was beginning to feel like old times for the four best friends. It felt like they were back in eighth grade for their weekly sleepover when there was no life-threatening issue taking over their lives.