The One With The Stefan Plan

The Gilbert twins had been silently pacing the length of Alaric's classroom for the past ten minutes while they waited for everyone to join them. Emily and Elena were both riddled with nerves and anticipation to finally put a cap onto the emotionless Stefan Salvatore; the wildcard in their lives.

It was another three minutes (Emily definitely wasn't staring at the clock above the chalkboard every time she walked past it) before the door to the history classroom was thrown open. The Gilbert twins swiftly turned in unison to see Damon appear in the entrance way.

Elena immediately sprinted across the room before she ran into her boyfriend's arms. The human girl tightly wrapped her arms around Damon's neck before Elena released a breath of relief at the comfort of her boyfriend.

"Hey," Damon cooed as he wrapped his arms around the human girl's waist. Damon pulled back just enough to get a good look of Elena's face. "You okay?" The Salvatore vampire asked as he gently stroked Elena's cheek with his right palm.

Elena quickly nodded her head to not worry her boyfriend too much. "Yeah, I'm okay," the Gilbert girl promised as she looked up at Damon with a small smile.

Damon briefly pecked Elena's lips before he wrapped his arm around her waist and turned both their bodies towards the Radkova witch, who had gone back to pacing with her arms tightly crossed over her chest.

"Hey, Princess," the Salvatore vampire called out as he led Elena over to the pacing girl. "Tell me what's going on," Damon ordered. Damon, of course, knew the gist of what was happening from Emily's text message but he wanted all of the details about his emotionless brother.

Emily released a heavy sigh as she finally stopped pacing before she turned towards her twin sister and the Salvatore vampire. "Stefan is what's going on," the Radkova witch muttered. "He's too dangerous to just let him run freely around town," Emily told Damon as a frown appeared on her face.

A sense of protectiveness for the sisters quickly took over Damon's body as he glanced between Emily and Elena. "Did he do something to you?" Damon quickly asked the twins, "did he hurt you guys?"

"No," Elena hurriedly assured her boyfriend before she grabbed Damon's hand and it gave it a comforting squeeze.

"Not to us, no," Emily continued where her sister left off. "But I truly believe that he'll get there sooner rather than later," the Radkova witch admitted.

Emily absolutely hated the thought of Stefan hurting her twin sister but Emily knew she had to be honest with herself. If Klaus was really controlling Stefan, then the emotionless vampire would do anything and everything the original hybrid told him to. Emily just couldn't take that chance when there was so many innocent lives at stake.

"He called Emily a human blood bag," Elena told her boyfriend as a deep frown pulled onto her face at the memory of Stefan's words towards her twin sister.

"Well, he's not Stefan anymore," the Salvatore vampire muttered as he reminded the sisters.

"I know that," Emily proclaimed with a sharpness to her voice. "I love him. I will always love him," Emily softly admitted before she slowly shook her head. "But I don't trust him anymore," the Radkova witch murmured.

The Salvatore vampire nodded his head. "Good," Damon muttered before he added with a slight teasing tone to his voice, "you're finally being smart."

Emily rolled her green eyes at the Salvatore vampire. "I'm being serious, Damon," the Radkova witch exclaimed. "I can't trust him around Elena or anyone else for that matter," Emily stated as she tossed her arms up in the air.

Damon figured it was best to stop teasing the Radkova witch. He could see how stressed Emily was about this. Instead, Damon curiously asked, "well, do you have a plan, Princess?"