The One With The Jail Cell

The Radkova witch was practically shaking with nerves as she silently followed Lexi into Mystic Falls police station. Thankfully, the building was almost completely empty with all of the festivities taking place tonight in the town center, so there was no deputies to stop them as Lexi led her down to the basement of the city jail.

Emily anxiously tapped her foot as she watched the Branson vampire use her enhanced strength to unlock an over hundred year old latch that locked an abandoned cell that the MFPD no longer used.

Lexi slowly pushed open the creaky metal door before she revealed the emotionless vampire, who she had tied down to a chair in the middle of the jail cell. The Branson vampire moved over to lean up against the wall before she crossed her arms over her chest. "Klaus really did a number on him, huh?" Lexi inquired as she glanced over to the Radkova witch.

Emily kept her green eyes locked onto Stefan's sleeping figure as she silently nodded her head. "Klaus compelled him to turn off his humanity," Emily told the Branson vampire.

Lexi huffed out a heavy sigh as she stared at figure that was once her best friend. "Well, we're just going to have to convince him to turn it back on," Lexi proclaimed before she turned her hazel gaze back onto the Radkova witch. "I have to warn you, though," the Branson vampire murmured, "this isn't going to be pretty."

The Radkova witch immediately nodded her head in understanding. "I'm not going anywhere," Emily swore before she assured the blonde vampire, "I'm here for the long run."

Lexi shot the brunette girl a small but comforting smile before she turned back around to face the emotionless vampire. Lexi roughly kicked Stefan's knee before she shouted, "wake up, sleepyhead!"

The Branson vampire smirked as she watched as Stefan slowly begin to wake up before he lifted his head up with a state of confusion displayed across his face. "How you feelin'?" Lexi curiously inquired.

The Salvatore vampire ignored Lexi's question as he gazed around his surroundings, somewhere he didn't recognize at all. Stefan tried to stand up from the chair before he quickly realized that he was tied down to it.

Stefan tried to use his enhanced strength to break out of the chains but they wouldn't budge. The emotionless vampire released a humorless chuckle as he moved his green eyes up to Lexi.

"What is this?" Stefan snarled as he tried to break out of the chains once more. "Let me out of here!" Stefan shouted as he glared up at the Branson vampire.

"Shh. Inside voices, please," Lexi cooed. "I'm trying to get inside your head," the Branson vampire murmured as she shot Stefan a wide smirk.

Stefan's green eyes slightly widened when he realized what the blonde vampire was going to do. The last thing the Salvatore vampire needed was for Lexi to get inside of his mind and mess with how he liked things without his emotions and humanity.

Stefan quickly moved his green eyes over to the Radkova witch. Stefan knew the brunette girl would help him out of this. He was Emily's weakness, after all.

"Emily, babe," the Salvatore vampire cooed as he stared at the Radkova witch with a softened gaze before he begged, "please, babe. Get rid of her, please."

Emily released a humorless chuckle as she stared across at her ex-boyfriend. "No, I don't think I will," the Radkova witch muttered before she stated, "I quite like having Lexi around."

The Branson vampire shot Emily a comforting smile before she focused her hazel gaze onto her emotionless best friend. "The first step is drying him out," Lexi told the Radkova witch, "starve away the blood lust and strip away the temptation."