The One When Katherine Helps

It had been about three hours since the happy couple of Matthew Donovan and Caroline Forbes had confessed their feelings for one another in front of the whole town and Mystic Grill was still pumping with positive and fun energy as the alternative ...

It had been about three hours since the happy couple of Matthew Donovan and Caroline Forbes had confessed their feelings for one another in front of the whole town and Mystic Grill was still pumping with positive and fun energy as the alternative rock band continued to play their upbeat music. It felt like the first time in forever, in Emily's opinion, that everyone was having fun and actually enjoying themselves as she and Jenna were having a good time - thanks to Jose Cuervo, along with Bonnie and Elena, who has been dancing and laughing all night.

Currently, though, the human Petrova doppelganger and the Bennett witch were taking a small break from their fun as they were heading towards the restrooms. Emily had to go because of all of the alcohol she had consumed with her aunt while Bonnie was going because she's searching for the Gilbert vampire, who had disappeared about twenty minutes ago.

However, before the two teenage girls could even enter the hallway to the restrooms, the missing Gilbert vampire quickly warned them from her spot against the wall, "I wouldn't go in there." Once her twin sister and best friend turned to the sound of her voice and walked towards her, Elena began to explain before she awkwardly trailed off, "Caroline and Matt are..."

"In the bathroom!?" The Bennett witch swiftly exclaimed in shock once she placed the pieces together and realized what Elena was trying to tell her and Emily as the Gilbert vampire was pointing her head towards the direction of the women's restrooms.

Elena chuckled as she nodded her head before she stated with a simple shrug of her shoulders, "if they're happy, I'm happy." The Gilbert vampire did wish they would have put a sign on the door or something, though, so she wouldn't have to see them making out. Caroline and Matt are her friends, but it was just too weird for Elena to have to see all that.

The three teenagers couldn't help but burst out into laughter a second later at the fact that Caroline and Matt got caught being all lovey dovey with each other just hours after finally confessing their feelings to one another. We are definitely going to tease Caroline about it later, Emily thought.

The vampire, the witch, and the human girl then began to walk back towards the party once they had calmed down as they knew there was no way of getting into the restrooms anytime soon. However, before the Gilbert sisters could reach their aunt Jenna at the bar, the Bennett witch instantly stopped their movements when Bonnie uttered nervously, "um, hey, speaking of happy." The Bennett witch gave Emily and Elena an anxious smile once the sisters faced her before she hurriedly asked so she wouldn't chicken out, "would it freak you guys out if I started dating your brother?"

Elena glanced between her best friend and twin sister in confusion before she stared only at Bonnie with her brows deeply furrowed. "You're into our brother?" The Gilbert vampire interrogated in disbelief. Elena didn't even know that Jeremy and Bonnie were friends to begin with, so it shocked the Gilbert vampire that they are into each other like that.