The One With The Petrova Talk

It didn't take the Gilbert girl very long to figure out where her sister was taking her after they left the Salvatore boarding house for their, what Elena liked to call it, 'sister to sister time

It didn't take the Gilbert girl very long to figure out where her sister was taking her after they left the Salvatore boarding house for their, what Elena liked to call it, 'sister to sister time.' Emily had quickly realized it when she noticed the familiar woods after driving around Mystic Falls for about ten minutes. Emily guessed she should of known Elena would be taking her to the one person that has actually met Klaus and was still alive; Katherine Pierce.

Emily had tried to ask her sister about what they were going to do once they were face to face with Katherine, but Elena only told her that they needed answers and to also tell Caroline to meet them in the woods. The human girl knew Elena wasn't going to tell her anything else as she was dead set on her plan, so Emily just did what her sister said as she silently pulled out her cell phone and dialed the blonde vampire's number.

It was another fifteen minutes before the two Gilbert sisters were finally standing in front of the old Fell's church after Elena had caught a deer and filled an empty water bottle with the dark red blood of the animal. Emily figured it was to bribe Katherine to answer their questions as she must be pretty hungry after being stuck in the tomb over the weekend.

Emily wasn't empty handed either as Elena had pushed the Petrova book that she kept in her bag into Emily's arms once they were standing in the middle of the woods. Emily was surprised as her sister had actually thought out her plan instead of playing it by ear like she usually did when she was still human.

"I'm here! I'm here!" The loud voice of the blonde vampire called out after a few more silent minutes had passed between the Gilbert sisters as they waited for the aforementioned vampire. Caroline vamp sped over to the human girl and her vampire sister before she looked between them with her blonde brows furrowed as she curiously asked, "so, why did you want to meet in the woods?"

Elena took a quick glance over to her twin sister as she looked for any sign of disagreement to her plan before she focused her brown eyes on the blonde vampire. "I need your help opening the door," Elena explained to Caroline.

The blonde vampire's blue eyes widened in shock before she hurriedly whispered, "are you crazy!?" She then glanced over to Emily for anything that said Elena was joking before she shook her head when she couldn't find anything. "Damon and Stefan aren't going to like this," Caroline mumbled.

"And that is why you are going to keep Stefan busy today," Emily finally spoke up while she ignored her sister's stunned expression. The human girl knew that they needed to talk with Katherine without the Salvatore brothers jumping in every couple of seconds.

Emily wasn't stupid. She wasn't avoiding that she is suppose to die because of the sacrifice like everyone thought she was. Emily just wasn't confident that they would find a way when Darina couldn't even be saved. However, Emily was going to follow with her sister's plan as she wanted to know everything she could about Klaus. Emily didn't care what happened to her as she already knew the outcome, but she did plan on using the information she finds to keep her friends and family safe.