The One When Everyone Finds Out

It had been about forty-six hours since the last time Emily had been in Mystic Falls but now she was back in her hometown

It had been about forty-six hours since the last time Emily had been in Mystic Falls but now she was back in her hometown. The Gilbert girl honestly didn't even plan on staying very long. She was having too much fun being free for the first time in her life and Emily knew without a doubt that if she were to stay in Mystic Falls, then someone was going to ruin that fun of hers.

Emily had been partying and using her new icy powers on people nonstop. The Radkova witch had stayed in Roanoke for about a day and a half but when the local news started to report on teenagers being frozen to death, Emily decided it would be best for her to move on to someplace else.

The blonde witch ended up traveling to the next town over in Cloverdale at around one in the morning. Emily, unfortunately, had to deal with the witches in her head before she could even go and have some fun in the town with all the innocent and clueless humans.

The former Protectors of the Innocent witches had left her alone during the rest of her time in Roanoke, so Emily had figured that they gotten her message to not mess with her anymore. However, that wasn't the case at all.

Emily had barely gotten changed into her new baby pink dress and matching heels before she felt that all too familiar shocking pain enter her body. The torture from the deceased witches in her mind lasted about a solid two hours. It had finally stopped once Emily had ended up passing out on the floor of her hotel room.

The Radkova witch had been annoyed when she woke up a few hours later and realized it was already turning daylight and her night of fun had been ruined. Emily was even more pissed when she gained consciousness from the fact that her new dress had been ruined as well as there was a large tear down the slit of her dress.

That was the main reason why the Gilbert girl was now back in Mystic Falls. There was this black dress that she had that she wanted to wear during her next stop in Salem, Virginia for her third wave of fun.

It was about two in the afternoon when Emily strutted towards the door of the Salvatore boarding house before she carelessly pushed it open and let it slam against the wall without a care to the damage that she could have caused. However, before the Gilbert girl could go up to her bedroom and look for her aforementioned dress, she suddenly paused when she saw eight pairs of eyes staring at her.

Emily didn't even get the chance to utter a single word as to why they were all looking at her like she was a ghost before she heard the familiar sound of a vampire using their speed and she felt a cold pair of arms suddenly wrap around her waist.

"Thank God you're okay," the younger Salvatore mumbled as placed his hands on either side of Emily's face after he had hugged his girlfriend as if she would disappear from him. Stefan had been going out of his mind ever since the funereal and he couldn't find her. The worried Salvatore could only find her scent in the Gilbert house before it all just stopped. Stefan had started to think the worst, so he was happy to have Emily in his arms again.