The One With The Blood Donation

The Radkova witch was stuck in a vortex of enhanced speed for a couple of minutes before Klaus finally pulled them to stop. Emily went to take a step forward before Emily immediately rolled her green eyes when she still felt Klaus' tight hold on her upper arm.

Emily forced down the annoyance as she curiously looked around her surroundings to see where the original hybrid had taken her to. Emily quickly furrowed her brows in confusion, though, when she saw they were standing in front of the local hospital.

"What are we doing here?" Emily slowly asked in bewilderment.

Klaus looked down to the Gilbert girl with a wide smirk pulled onto his lips. "You'll see," Klaus murmured. The original hybrid moved his tight grasp down to Emily's wrist before he commanded, "now come on."

The Radkova witch rolled her green eyes at Klaus but she didn't bother arguing. Instead, Emily stood closely next to Klaus as she followed him into the hospital. Emily had no idea what the original hybrid was doing here but Emily knew she needed to get her guard up the whole time if she wanted to keep herself alive.

The Radkova witch kept glancing over to Klaus as they maneuvered their way through the hospital's hallways. However, the original hybrid was as calm as could be. Emily didn't like that. She just knew Klaus was up to something.

"Excuse me," Klaus politely called out to grab the attention of a blonde woman in a pair dark blue medical scrubs, who was leaning against the wall as she looked through a folder.

The Radkova witch couldn't help but roll her green eyes when she watched the blonde woman practically swoon at the sight of the original hybrid. If only she knew what type of monster Klaus actually was.

"Oh! Hi!" The blonde woman, Karina, murmured with a shy smile pulled onto her painted red lips. "Can I help you with something?" Karina asked.

"Maybe," Klaus uttered with his own grin. "Would you happen to be a phlebotomist by chance?" The original hybrid inquired as he slightly twitched his head to the side.

"I am," Katrina proudly proclaimed as she pushed off the wall and straightened up her body.

"Perfect," Klaus murmured. The original hybrid moved his grip from Emily's wrist up to her shoulder. "I need you to draw her blood for me, love," Klaus told the phlebotomist as he tightly squeezed Emily's shoulder.

Katrina's brown eyes quickly furrowed together at the man's request. "Do you have an appointment today?" The blonde woman asked. Karina shook her head before she stated, "we don't take walk-ins on the weekends."

Klaus shot the blonde woman an innocent smile as he slowly took a step closer towards her. The original hybrid stared into Karina's brown eyes before he compelled her, "you are going to take us to somewhere private and you are going to draw her blood."

The phlebotomist's wariness expression swiftly turned into a relaxed smile as she accepted the original hybrid's compulsion. "Of course!" Karina proclaimed before she stated as she waved her hand down the hallway, "if you would follow me, we can get started!"

Emily waited for the blonde woman to take her attention off of them as she turned around before Emily hurriedly began to try to pull herself out of Klaus' grasp.

It was quite obvious what they were doing at the hospital now. Klaus planned to take the Radkova witch's blood for his hybrids.

Emily's body was in so much pain but she ignored the feeling as she twisted around in the hold that the original hybrid had on her left shoulder until they were facing each other. Emily placed her palms onto Klaus' chest before she conjured the coldness to spread through her body to transfer onto Klaus' skin.