The One With The Chase

Tyler had jogged through the woods of the Great Smoky Mountains for a good five minutes as he searched for the Salvatore vampire or for the hybrid. It took the Lockwood werewolf another four minutes before he finally spotted Damon walking between two thick trees.

"Hey!" Tyler called as he quickened his steps to join the Salvatore vampire.

Damon was tense as he quickly looked over his shoulder before the Salvatore vampire immediately released a loud groan when he spotted Tyler. "Great. Now I have two werewolves after me on a full moon," Damon sarcastically muttered.

Tyler rolled his brown eyes at the Salvatore vampire. "I'm here to make sure you don't get bit," the Lockwood werewolf stated.

"You better not bite me, then," Damon absently mumbled as he warily glanced all around the woods for the wolf. The Salvatore vampire absolutely could not take the chance of getting bitten again.

"I won't," Tyler grumbled in annoyance as he stomped after the Salvatore vampire.

Damon glanced over to the Lockwood werewolf before he lightly chuckled. "Hey, don't blame me if I don't---" the Salvatore vampire had began to utter before he was suddenly tossed halfway across the forest.

"Shit," the Lockwood werewolf swore once he realized what was happening. "Damon, you good?" Tyler asked the Salvatore vampire while he kept his brown gaze locked onto the hybrid, who was back in his human form.

Damon groaned as he slowly stood up from the ground. "Yup," the Salvatore vampire mumbled before he turned his attention over to the hybrid.

"I was wondering where you ran off to, mutt," Damon taunted the growling beast.

"Die!" Ray shouted before he charged right back at the Salvatore vampire.

The hybrid slammed Damon into the ground before he pounced on top of him. However, before Ray could attempt to kill the vampire, Tyler quickly grabbed Ray by his shoulders before he threw him off of Damon.

The hybrid swiftly stood up before he moved his gaze over to his attacker. Ray snarled when he locked eyes with the werewolf's orange ones. "Trader!" Ray growled, "how could you defend a vampire!?"

The Lockwood werewolf lazily shrugged his shoulders as he and the hybrid circled around each other. "It's easy when you love someone who cares for them," Tyler stated.

The hybrid either didn't hear what Tyler said or he just didn't care as Ray went full speed at the Lockwood werewolf. Tyler braced his body for the attack before they both went tumbling across the clearing. The full moon had a grasp on both of them as their claws came out before they tried to maul one other.

"I hate werewolves," Damon grumbled to himself before he used his enhanced speed to pull the hybrid off of Tyler. The Salvatore vampire knew Emily would have his head if he let her best friend get hurt when Tyler was supposed to be helping him.

However, Damon's choice of action quickly became a mistake as they hybrid instantly turned his sharp fangs over to him. The Salvatore vampire groaned at the sight of the angry beast before punches, knees, and kicks went flying out as Damon and Ray tried to fight for dominance.

"Why can't we just talk about this?" Damon whined after he got tossed to the ground for the hundred time by the hybrid.

Tyler grabbed the hybrid's arm and snapped it before he slammed the hybrid against a thick tree. "I don't think this guy wants to talk," the Lockwood werewolf muttered.

Ray loudly snarled as he shook off the pain that was caused from his back hitting the bark of the tree. "Die!" The hybrid shouted as he swiftly kneed Tyler in the stomach. "Die!" The hybrid growled as he elbowed Tyler's nose. "Die!" The hybrid yelled as he threw Tyler as far as he could before Ray rushed back to the Salvatore vampire, who his anger was mostly targeted towards.