The One When Stefan's Home

The Radkova witch couldn't help but sigh in relief once Damon carefully helped her stand flat on her two feet after the Salvatore vampire had used his enhanced speed to take them to the boarding house.

Emily wasn't a fan of the super speed that vampires had but she made the decision to allow Damon to get them home with his speed. It would have been a hell of a walk if they moved at human speed all the way from the hospital to the boarding house.

The Radkova witch mentally rolled her green eyes at herself when she immediately tripped over her own feet when she went to take a step forward. It was really becoming a nuisance that Emily couldn't even walk in a straight line because of the stupid original hybrid.

"Woah," Damon exclaimed as he quickly gripped onto the Radkova witch's waist to stop her from falling on her face. "You alright?" The Salvatore vampire worriedly asked.

Emily took a couple slow and deep breaths as she tried to get control of her body and the non-existent energy she had. "Fine," the Radkova witch mumbled while she tightly held onto Damon's upper arm with her right hand.

It was quite obvious that the Radkova witch felt the complete opposite of her words by her action. However, before Damon would even get the chance to ask anymore questions about Emily's wellbeing, the front door of the boarding house was suddenly thrown open by an erratic Tyler Lockwood.

The new hybrid took advantage of his new powers as a half vampire when he used his enhanced speed to move in front of the Radkova witch before Tyler tightly pulled Emily into his arms.

"Oof!" The Radkova witch gasped in surprise when she saw Damon's worried face swiftly get replaced by a hard chest.

"Hey!" Damon exclaimed as he roughly slapped his palm onto the new hybrid's shoulder. "Take it easy, wolf," the Salvatore vampire warned the teenager with a glare to his blue eyes.

Tyler quickly pulled away from the Radkova witch before he took a step back. "Shit, sorry," the Lockwood hybrid apologized to Emily. "I'm still trying to get use to my new strength," Tyler sheepishly admitted.

Emily shot the Lockwood hybrid a small smile. "It's okay," Emily assured her best friend. The Radkova witch took a step forward before she placed her hand onto Tyler's upper arm. "How are you doing?" Emily softly asked, "how are you handling the hybrid thing?"

Tyler lightly shrugged his shoulders. "It's different," the Lockwood hybrid stated, "but I feel good. I feel better." Tyler released a light chuckle. "I honestly feel like a whole new person!" Tyler proclaimed with a wide grin stretched across his face.

Emily's smile slowly grew larger as she stared across at the Lockwood hybrid. "I'm glad it worked out for you, Ty," the Radkova witch murmured.

Emily's senior prank night had gone absolutely horrible with threats from the original siblings, being defenseless, and getting her blood taken from her. However, the Radkova witch was still happy that Tyler had made it through his hybrid transformation and was doing better than he was a few hours ago.

"Could we please move this inside, children?" Damon whined from behind the Radkova witch and the Lockwood hybrid. "It's been a very long day," Damon grumbled as he crossed his arms over his chest before he began to impatiently tap his right boot against the wooden porch.

Emily rolled her green eyes as she turned to the side to look at the Salvatore vampire. "You wanna talk about a long day?" Emily asked as she raised her left eyebrow before she muttered, "because I know for a fact that I will win."

Damon rolled his blue eyes right back at the Radkova witch. "Well, then you should want to get inside the house more than me!" The Salvatore vampire exclaimed as he threw his hands up in the air.