The One With Senior Prank Night

It has been a little over twenty-four hours since Katherine, Damon, and Jeremy (with the help of Anna) began their trip to Charlotte to find Mikael, their secret weapon to defeat the original hybrid.

Emily rationally knew it hadn't been that long since the trio left and from the fact that Katherine promised she would call when she found Mikael but she and Elena both couldn't help but worry for them.

However, the Gilbert twins didn't exactly get the chance to worry too much since it was senior prank night, especially with best friends like theirs.

Emily and Elena had been anxiously pacing the living room of their childhood home with their cell phones glued to their palms. They were waiting for a text message back from either Katherine or Damon when the front door was suddenly busted open by their best friends.

The Radkova witch had tried to tell Caroline, Bonnie, and Tyler that they weren't in the headspace to enjoy senior prank night after she and Elena told the trio what was happening with Katherine, Damon, and Jeremy. But, of course, Caroline wouldn't hear any of it.

The Forbes vampire had reminded Emily and Elena how they were only going to experience senior prank night once in their life and how she didn't want them to regret it in the future.

After a couple more minutes of begging from the Forbes vampire, the group piled themselves into Caroline's car and Tyler's truck before they headed towards Mystic Falls High School.

By the time they reached the school, Caroline had gone over every single prank they were going to do tonight. The group of teenagers parked their cars behind the school before they grabbed four large duffle bags from Caroline's trunk and headed inside.

"Okay! First place is Mrs. Blinks' classroom!" The Forbes vampire announced while Tyler was handing out small flashlights to everyone.

They figured it would be best not to turn on the main lights of the school or the police station might get calls of someone breaking into the building.

"That crazy woman is getting mouse traps!" Caroline excitedly exclaimed as she rubbed her palms together like an evil villain.

Emily looked over to the blonde vampire in amusement. "What did Mrs. Blinks ever do to you?" The Radkova witch curiously asked as the group headed down the empty hallway.

"You've seen the type of homework packets she gives out!" Caroline reminded the Radkova witch. "No one should be getting that much homework for a creative writing class!" The Forbes vampire exclaimed.

"Alright, alright," the Bennett witch uttered with a chuckle before Caroline could go on a full rant about their teacher. "Let's hurry it up," Bonnie uttered as she opened the door to Mrs. Blinks' classroom before she stated, "we have a lot of traps to set out."

The group of the vampire, werewolf, human, and the two witches quickly got to work on their prank. They each grabbed a grocery bag filled of mouse traps before they began to set them all across the creative writing classroom.

There was zero talking as the group were all focused on setting the traps and not snapping their fingers in the process. The only light source was the ones coming from the five small flashlights with just enough light for the group to see in front of them.

The creative writing classroom was silent for a good forty minutes as they worked together like a factory line at a warehouse before the door was suddenly thrown open and the sound of multiple mouse traps bounced off the floor.

Emily quickly peeked her head up from her position underneath Mrs. Blinks' desk before she watched as the overhead lights flickered on and the culprit was revealed as Matt Donovan.