The One With The Plan

It took the last human Petrova doppelganger about twenty minutes before she finally pulled into the driveway of the Salvatore boarding house after she had left Stefan, Damon, and her twin sister back at the Gilbert residence as she didn't agree wi...

It took the last human Petrova doppelganger about twenty minutes before she finally pulled into the driveway of the Salvatore boarding house after she had left Stefan, Damon, and her twin sister back at the Gilbert residence as she didn't agree with their "master" plan. It took the brunette girl so long to arrive at the large estate instead of the short ten minutes it usually took her to reach her destination because she took a detour through Mystic Falls as she needed a few minutes to herself to gather her thoughts.

Emily wanted to make sure she was making the right decision with the plan she was about to set in motion. However, it only took a few short minutes for the human girl to realize that this was her only choice to keep everyone safe. She wasn't going to allow what happened to Darina and Katherine's family to happen to the people she loves. Emily would rather handle the issue on her own so her friends and family wouldn't be harmed.

Once the Petrova doppelganger arrived at her destination, the Salvatore boarding house, she pulled right up to the large wooden front patio of the estate since Damon's blue Mustang wasn't in her way like it usually was. Emily then grabbed her cell phone out of the cup holder of her black Honda after she took the keys out of the ignition. The brunette girl decided that she would text Elena now so her sister and the Salvatore brothers wouldn't start worrying about her while she was in the middle of completing her plan.

TWINNIE : I'M FINE. DON'T WORRY. GONE 2 HANG W/ TY.

Emily slowly read her text message before she finally hit send with a heavy sigh. The brunette girl hated lying, especially to her other half, but Emily knew that she had to do this. The three vampires wouldn't have agreed to what she was doing, so Emily had to keep them in the dark for her plan to go smoothly. They will be safe soon, Emily thought as she watched the message being sent as that was the only thing she has been concerned with after all this talk about the moonstone and sacrifice.

The Gilbert girl then grabbed her leather jacket from the passenger seat as she was ready before she finally exited her black Honda and swiftly jogged her way up to the large door of the Salvatore boarding house. Emily soon came to the decision once she was face to face with the door was that there was really no point in even knocking as the owners of the house were currently sitting at the dinning room table of the Gilbert residence.

Emily only took a couple of steps through the Salvatore boarding house after she closed the door before she paused as she tried to pinpoint to where the vampire she needed to complete her plan was located. The human girl, however, couldn't hear anyone or anything except for the loud sound of the maple logs crackling from the high heat of the fireplace. Emily then decided to head towards the living room as she figured someone would have to be actively moving the logs to cause that much noise from the roaring fire.

A small pleased smirk instantly made its way onto the human girl's face once she walked into the living room and saw that she was right as she noticed the short haired brunette vampire sitting on the love seat with an old book in her hands and three other ones settled beside her. "Hey," Emily softly whispered as she didn't want to spook the vampire. She figured it wouldn't be in her best interest to sneak up on a centuries old vampire unless she wanted to be attacked.