The One With The Emergency Meeting

Emily was swinging her legs as she was sitting on top of Alaric's desk in his classroom while they were waiting for Elena, Caroline, and Bonnie to show up for their emergency meeting. The Saltzman man had tried to get Emily to get off his desk but had given up when the Radkova witch began whining. Alaric knew when to fight his battles and this wasn't one of them.

It was another five minutes (Alaric counted as he boredly stared up at the clock above the chalkboard) before the door to the history classroom was suddenly thrown open.

Emily swiftly moved her green eyes to the threshold of the classroom as she was afraid that Stefan had came to find her. However, Emily quickly relaxed when she saw the Forbes vampire, the Bennett witch, and her twin sister enter the room.

Elena immediately made a b-line towards the Radkova witch. "Are you okay? Did Stefan do anything?" The Gilbert girl hurriedly asked her twin sister as gently grasped Emily's hands from on top of her thighs.

"I'm fine," Emily mumbled as she waved off her twin sister's concern. "He was just being an asshole," the Radkova witch stated as she recalled what the Salvatore vampire had said to her.

"What is he even doing here?" Bonnie asked as she crossed the history classroom until she was standing beside the Gilbert twins.

Emily rolled her green eyes as she jumped off of Alaric's desk. "It's Klaus. He's making Stefan watch over me," Emily explained to the group about what happened during her face-off with her ex-boyfriend. "I guess Klaus thinks I'm going to run, which is stupid when I told him I wasn't going to do that," Emily muttered as she crossed her arms over her chest in annoyance.

"So, what?" Caroline inquired, "is he like your bodyguard now?"

"Well, two bodyguards," Emily corrected the Forbes vampire as she raised up two fingers in the air. "You got to add Tyler in that mix now," Emily muttered.

Bonnie turned to her fellow witch with a deep and confused frown on her face. "Why do you think that?" The Bennett witch inquired.

"In the bathroom, I tested him," Emily told Bonnie and Alaric, who wasn't in the boys' restroom when she did her little test. "Tyler was acting strange, so I asked him some questions," Emily explained to the vampire hunter and the witch. Emily shook her head before she muttered, "it was like the only thought in Tyler's mind was that he had to please Klaus and strangely me as well."

"You?" The vampire hunter asked in puzzlement as he looked at the Radkova witch. "Why you?" Alaric inquired.

"I'm not sure," Emily admitted as she furrowed her brows. "But I think it's because my blood is laced in Radkova magic, so there has to be some sort of connection there," Emily explained her thought process. "I'm not positive, though," the Radkova witch stated as she held up her hands in innocence. "I'll have to ask Deaton to be sure," Emily added.

"Well, that's just great," Alaric sarcastically muttered as he crossed his arms over his chest, "let's add another problem to our lives."

"What are we going to do about this?" Elena worriedly asked as she moved to stand closer to her twin sister. The Gilbert girl anxiously grasped Emily's hand as she inquired, "do you think he'll try anything with you?"

The Radkova witch furrowed her brows as she thought about Elena's question for a second before Emily shook her head. "I don't think so," Emily mumbled as she gave her twin sister's hand an assuring squeeze. "I think Klaus is more just trying to scare me, threaten me," Emily uttered, "to make sure I don't do anything to jeopardize his future hybrids."

"And Tyler?" The Bennett witch questioned.

"Now he's a wildcard," Caroline mumbled as she jumped into the conversation. "When Elena and I were talking to him in the restroom, Tyler wouldn't stop talking about how happy he was to be a hybrid and how it was all thanks to Klaus," the Forbes vampire recalled.