The One When Emily Is Dead

Emily loudly groaned as she felt herself slowly beginning to wake up before an even louder moan fell from her lips as she opened up her green irises and felt like her brain was bouncing off every surface of her head

Emily loudly groaned as she felt herself slowly beginning to wake up before an even louder moan fell from her lips as she opened up her green irises and felt like her brain was bouncing off every surface of her head. The Gilbert girl just laid there for a moment as she tried to get over this nuisance pain that she felt. However, once Emily felt comfortable to sit up and move around, she couldn't help but release a small gasp after she glanced around her surroundings.

Emily felt absolutely baffled as she looked around the foggy woods right outside of Fells' Church - where her involvement in the supernatural world essentially started with the Salvatore vampires walking into her life, where they had opened up the tomb together and found out about Katherine along with so many other important events that had taken place here.

Emily honestly felt so confused at the moment. She had no idea how she ended up in the woods - nonetheless why she was waking up right in front of the location where the Fells' Church used to be. The Gilbert girl didn't like not knowing what was going on, so she decided that she was going to investigate and figure out how she ended up in the woods.

Emily slowly and sluggishly pushed her seemingly sore body up from the hard and leaf-covered ground before she took a wary glance at her surroundings with a look of utter confusion. "H-Hello?" The Gilbert girl cautiously called out as she took very small steps as if she was afraid that she would fall through the ground at any moment.

"What the hell is going on?" Emily muttered to herself after she waited for a response and not only did she not hear anyone but she couldn't even hear the sound of any animals or insects that she should be hearing right now. It was honestly freaking Emily the hell out as she slowly continued to walk through the dark and foggy woods.

The Gilbert girl continued to randomly call out hello's and can-anyone-hear-me's as she tried to catch someone's attention while she aimlessly walked through the woods for quite awhile. Emily knew it had been some time by the fact that she could feel her heels beginning to hurt from the ankle boots that she had on.

"Is anyone home?" The Gilbert girl obnoxiously shouted as she was slowly growing annoyed instead of afraid from the fact that she couldn't find anyone when she knew damn well that there is usually stoners somewhere in the woods at any given point of any day. Hell, Emily would gladly take a hungry vampire at this point. At least she would know that she wasn't going crazy right now.

Emily huffed out a sigh as she carelessly kicked a pine cone that was in her way while she continued to make her way through the woods. "Hello?" The Gilbert girl called out for what felt like the millionth time as she kept her green eyes locked onto the ground as she glanced at all of the different plants that she passed by. At least it's keeping me entertained, Emily thought as she counted all of the different types while she waited to find somehow.

However, after a solid hour of walking aimlessly in the woods, Emily finally caught a break when she suddenly noticed a pair of black sneakers up ahead of her. The Gilbert girl hurriedly looked up, instead of looking at the ground, before Emily instantly smiled when she spotted a familiar pair of brown irises that she had stared into the second that she was born, her twin sister.