The One With The Answer

Emily wasn't exactly sure what time it was when she suddenly felt her body waking up. The Radkova witch did know it was way too early, though, from the heavy sounds of sores that surrounded her in the living room.

Last night, the group of supernatural beings and the humans ended up having a little sleepover at the Gilbert house. It had been almost three in the morning when Scott and Stiles were going to drive all the way back to Beacon Hills.

Emily didn't want anything to happen to the duo, so the Radkova witch thought it would be safer for them to spend the night. At least then they wouldn't have to travel in the pitch black dark and possibly have a car accident.

The group ended taking lodge all across the Gilbert house. Emily fell asleep on a pallet of blankets and pillows right between Scott and Tyler in the center of the living room. Stiles passed out on the couch with his limbs hanging in odd positions. Meanwhile, Elena and Damon along with Alaric and Jenna went to sleep in their respected bedrooms.

It wasn't until Emily had wiped the sleep from her green eyes and allowed for her brain to properly work before the Radkova witch finally realized why she had woken up in the first place. The loud sound of Emily's cell phone was coming underneath her pillow, causing the noise traveled all across the living room.

The Stilinski teenager groaned from his position on the couch. "Turn it off!" Stiles sluggishly begged before he turned his body to face the opposite direction and pulled the blanket over his face. Stiles could only hope that it was block out the sound, so he could fall back to dreamland.

Emily softly giggled as she pushed her body to sit up. The Gilbert girl slightly turned and reached her hand underneath the pillow to grab her cell phone.

Emily turned back around once she had the device squeezed between her fingers before the Gilbert girl noticed the obstacle laid on either side of her. Emily didn't want to wake everyone up but she knew she needed to get out the living room to answer her phone.

The Radkova witch silently prayed for the two werewolves to stay asleep as Emily slowly removed Tyler's arm from around her waist along with Scott's hand that was holding onto her free arm.

Emily sighed in relief once she fully standing up before she quickly remembered her ringing device. The Radkova witch took quick steps as she made her way into the kitchen. Emily went to the furthest side, so her voice didn't wake anyone up before she finally looked down to her cell phone.

Emily's eyebrows immediately furrowed when she saw that an unknown caller was trying to reach her. The Radkova witch had no idea who it could be. Emily did know it couldn't be Stefan since the last time he called, it had shown an actual number.

The Gilbert girl was too curious to just let the call go to voicemail, so Emily pressed the accept button on her cell phone before she brought the device up to her ear. "Hello?" Emily cautiously greeted the unknown person.

"Ooh," the voice on the other side of the line murmured, "it's so good to hear a familiar voice."

Emily was still half asleep as she tried to rack her brain to comprehend who she was speaking to. It took the Radkova witch a couple more seconds before Emily's green eyes widened in surprise. "Katherine?" The Gilbert girl quietly whispered.

"I always knew you were too good for that town," the Petrova vampire teased. "Did you miss me?" Katherine cooed with an obvious smirk shining across her lips that could be heard through the vampire's tone of voice.

"I mean, yeah," Emily murmured before she asked in confusion, "but where have you been?"

Emily was honestly very surprised to hear from her sister's doppelganger. She hadn't seen Katherine since the night Damon was cured from his werewolf bite and Stefan was forced to leave with Klaus.