The One With The Cure

The Radkova witch sighed in relief when she finally pulled in front of the Salvatore boarding house. The traffic from Richmond to Mystic Falls had been horrible. Emily was extremely happy when she pulled Damon's blue Mustang in front of the boarding house. Emily shut off the muscle car before she released a loud groan when she could finally stand up on the concrete slab in the driveway of the Salvatore boarding house and she could finally stretch out her limbs.

Emily twisted her body and shook out her arms and legs until she didn't feel so sore before the Radkova witch headed up the porch of the Salvatore boarding house. The blonde teenager headed through the foyer before she quickly paused when she painfully found her deceased sister's doppelganger, Katherine. It just felt weird to see her sister's face when she wasn't actually here anymore. That is what Katherine probably feels every time she sees me, Emily thought to herself as she was in the same boat as Katherine with their dead sisters.

Emily soon furrowed her brows in confusion, though, as she watched as Katherine hurriedly paced the hallway between the foyer and the living room. The Radkova witch was honestly surprised that she was still alive. Emily would have thought Klaus would have killed Katherine already from the stories that Elijah had told her about their past together.

"Uh, Katherine?" The Radkova witch slowly called out to the Petrova vampire when Katherine continued to pace back and forth while she mumbled under her breath. "You doing okay?" Emily worriedly inquired as she could tell something was up with her sister's doppelganger. Katherine wasn't exactly someone that would show such emotion, so that worried the Radkova witch.

Katherine swiftly turned around when she heard a familiar voice before she sighed in relief when she saw Emily standing in front of her. The Petrova vampire used her enhanced speed before she pulled her sister's doppelganger into a tight hug.

Emily furrowed her brows in puzzlement as she embraced the Petrova vampire right back -- but, of course, not as tightly as Katherine was holding her. The Radkova witch continued to hold Katherine in her arms before she slowly pulled away after a minute or so and worriedly inquired, "what's going on? Did something happen?"

Katherine released a heavy sigh as she stared down at her sister's doppelganger. "I have to tell you something," the Petrova vampire mumbled before she gently linked her cold fingers through Emily's warmer ones. Katherine silently pulled the blonde teenager into the living room and sat Emily down onto the leather loveseat without ever releasing Emily's hand.

"You're scaring me," the Radkova witch nervously mumbled as she looked across at Katherine when she hadn't even uttered a single word in the past three minutes. It didn't help that the Petrova vampire was only rubbing her thumb across Emily's palm as that didn't exactly scream Katherine's regular personality.

The Petrova vampire, once again, released a heavy sigh as she tried to prepared herself for the bad news that she was about to deliver to her sister's doppelganger. Katherine knew she should be ready by now since she was the one that volunteered to do this instead of Damon but she knew it was still gonna pain her to see Emily hurt from the news.

Katherine gave the blonde teenager's hand a light squeeze before she uttered, "alright, so, first things first, Damon is better and completely healed now." The Petrova vampire thought it would be best to start with giving Emily the good news first before she had to tell Emily the news that would most likely crush her.

Emily's green eyes instantly widened in surprise and in happiness. The Radkova witch was so happy that Stefan's lead had actually panned out and he had found the cure from Damon's werewolf bite. Emily quickly stood up from the couch as she released Katherine's hand before she excitedly exclaimed, "I need to see him!"