The One With The Trap

The younger Salvatore released a heavy sigh as he stood at the edge of the woods in Bristol, Virginia - about forty minutes outside of Mystic Falls

The younger Salvatore released a heavy sigh as he stood at the edge of the woods in Bristol, Virginia - about forty minutes outside of Mystic Falls. Stefan could hear the loud and booming music even without his enhanced hearing that was coming from the large party a few miles into the woods at a large estate that apparently belonged to one of the local rich kids in the small town. Well, that's what Caroline had figured out this morning when they tried to locate as to where the Radkova witch would be.

Stefan glanced down to his right hand and gazed at the small needle that was filled with a tiny and safe amount of oleander to render his emotionless girlfriend unconscious for a few hours. The Salvatore vampire absolutely hated that this is the plan that they came up with last night. The group of supernatural beings collectively decided that it should be him, Stefan, who would be the one to trick Emily into the steel room that the Lockwood werewolf had found.

The location of the steel and windowless room was at an old underground werewolf shifting shelter that Tyler had found about in his father's study. They had all been surprised when they learned that it was right under their noses as it was located directly behind Mystic Falls High School in the woods.

The part of their master plan that the younger Salvatore didn't enjoy, though, was how he was going to be tricking the Radkova witch. Damon was the one that came up with it. Stefan's job was to seduce his girlfriend into lowering her guard, so he would be able to inject her with the oleander and trap her.

Stefan didn't exactly enjoy the idea of playing with Emily's mind but his brother thought this was the only way to lower the wall that she had around her hidden emotions since that was what usually worked when it came to emotionless vampires. The fact that they were pretty much in the dark about what they were doing with the Radkova witch, Stefan figured it was worth a try if it meant he could get his girlfriend back.

The green eyed vampire silently slipped the needle back into the front pocket of his dark blue jeans before he looked straight into the forest and towards the party. "This is necessary. I have to do this. I have to bring her home," Stefan quietly chanted as to remind himself that he had to do this, that he had to trick the love of his life. The Salvatore vampire hated the idea of tricking and locking Emily up but he knew it would be for the best if he ever wanted his loving and caring girlfriend back to normal.

"Let's get this over with," Stefan mumbled after he released another heavy sigh before he slowly headed through the woods and towards the large brick house that could easily hold at least two hundred or so people. It took the Salvatore vampire about ten minutes before he finally reached the party but he didn't mind. It gave Stefan some needed time to put his thoughts together about how exactly he was going to trick his girlfriend.

Stefan ultimately decided to just play it by ear, so his emotionless girlfriend wouldn't expect anything about his reason for being here tonight. The Salvatore vampire knew that he needed to act as normal as he could, so once he entered the large house filled to the brim with teenagers and college students, Stefan headed straight towards the alcohol. Stefan figured it could help calm his nerves around all of the humans along with help secure his act to trick his girlfriend.