The One With The Two Sides

Emily missed her boyfriend.

Emily felt like she hadn't had the chance to check up on her boyfriend or send Stefan a private message in such a long time. The Radkova witch had just been so busy lately. Emily was constantly dealing with her episodes and hiding them from her loved ones while also trying to get any information from the eldest Salvatore about where Stefan could be.

Emily figured this would be the perfect time to contact her boyfriend. It was for one, the first time the Gilbert girl didn't have any homework but also because Damon and Elena were currently out of the Salvatore boarding house.

Ever since Elena came back to the side of the living, the Radkova witch had been nervous about contacting the younger Salvatore vampire. Emily didn't want to be in the middle of the private message spell just for Elena to walk in. Emily wasn't sure if Stefan would be able to sense Elena or her voice, so the Radkova witch always held herself back from performing the spell.

Emily silently sent all the praises she could to her twin sister for convincing Damon to go out for a date night for a few hours. It gave the Radkova witch the perfect amount of time to talk to her own boyfriend.

The Gilbert girl waited a good twenty minutes after Elena and Damon left the Salvatore boarding house before she went up to Stefan's bedroom. Emily wanted to give the couple some time incase they were to come back. Emily just didn't want anything to go wrong. The last thing Emily wanted was for Stefan (and Klaus) to find out that Elena was alive.

Emily took a deep breath when she opened the door to her boyfriend's bedroom. The Gilbert girl couldn't help but smile when she smelt the woody scent that Emily always connected with Stefan. It made Emily feel like she was at home.

The Radkova witch closed the door behind her before she climbed onto Stefan's usually warm and cozy bed but was now cold and lonely. Emily moved to the center of the bed before she sat cross-legged. The young witch slowly closed her green eyes before she took another deep breath to clear her mind for the spell.

"Aperi animo, aperi animo et audi verba mea," Emily began to utter the incantation to the private message spell. [Open your mind, open your mind, and hear my thoughts]. The Radkova witch continued to chant the spell two more times before Emily felt that familiar click in her mind that let her know that she was now connected to Stefan.

"Hey, baby," Emily softly murmured with a small smile displayed across her face as she thought of her boyfriend.

"I hope you're doing okay," the Gilbert girl murmured with a slight frown as she reminded herself where Stefan was right now. "I hope you're taking care of yourself," Emily uttered before she added, "I know being with Klaus can't be easy but I hope you're hanging in there."

The Radkova witch felt guilty that she didn't even know how Stefan was doing. Emily had been so busy since she brought Elena back, so she hadn't had the chance to check on her boyfriend. The Gilbert girl could only hope and pray that Stefan wasn't letting Klaus get to him.

"I miss you so damn much," Emily murmured before she released a light chuckle as she ran her palm down the side of her face. "I know it's been a couple of months now but I still miss you more everyday," the Gilbert girl admitted.

"It sucks going to school not seeing your smiling face waiting for me by the lockers," Emily emotionally murmured, "it sucks going to sleep without your cuddles and kisses. It especially sucks to see all these happy couples when I can't even see you."

The Gilbert girl hurriedly wiped the warm tears from her reddened cheeks when Emily realized that she was practically sobbing. Emily just hated that she couldn't be with her boyfriend. It sucked and it was unfair but there was nothing she nor Stefan could do right now.