The One With Rebekah's Story

Emily immediately found herself frowning when she opened the front door to the Salvatore boarding house and she could hear upbeat music that she would usually hear at a bonfire party in the woods. The Radkova witch was even more puzzled when she found a smiling Rebekah pouring herself a glass of champagne in the foyer.

Emily was honestly expecting an anxious vampire pacing and waiting to talk about her childhood drama, not whatever this was with Rebekah smiling away without a care in the world.

The original vampire released a cheerful squeal when she took notice of her brother's doppelganger. "Hey!" Rebekah exclaimed as she greeted the brunette girl before she asked, "what's up?"

Emily's frown deepened as she stared across at the original vampire. Wasn't it obvious why she was here? The Radkova witch was utterly puzzled as to how Rebekah could do a complete 180 from their conversation on the football field.

"You invited me over," Emily slowly murmured as she reminded the blonde vampire, "you know, to talk."

Rebekah's blue eyes widened as a grin took over her face. "Right!" The original vampire exclaimed before she turned to face the entranceway that connected the foyer and the living room together. "Girls! Have at it!" Rebekah called out.

Emily could only stare in confusion as she watched six of her fellow classmates walk into the foyer wearing a series of different colored dresses.

Rebekah excitedly clapped her hands together as she stared at the six girls. "Okay," the blonde vampire murmured before she instructed the humans, "now twirl for me, please."

Emily couldn't help but watch in disbelief as her fellow classmates did a perfect turn to show off each detail of their dresses as if they were experienced models on a runway.

The Radkova witch looked over to Rebekah with her right eyebrow raised. "Did you discover America's Next Top Model on TV and you decided to recreate it?" Emily asked as she tried to understand what was going on right now.

Rebekah furrowed her brows in confusion as she had no idea what her brother's doppelganger was talking about before she shook her head. "I'm in a need of a homecoming dress," Rebekah explained.

The original vampire walked over to stand in front of the six girls before she turned to face Emily with a wide grin spread across her pink tinted lips. "So, what do you think?" Rebekah asked the Radkova witch. "I quite like your style," Rebekah admitted before she told the brunette girl, "pick the one you think will fit me best."

Emily rolled her green eyes as she stared across at the original vampire. "We aren't doing this," Emily muttered as she wagged her index fingers towards the six compelled girls. "We aren't friends. I'm not here to have a girls day with you," Emily told the blonde vampire. "I'm here to talk about Mikael," the Radkova witch proclaimed.

Rebekah stared back at her brother's doppelganger with a small smile before she used her enhanced speed to move behind Lucy, the girl in the blue dress. Rebekah grabbed the human girl by her neck before she released her fangs from her mouth. "I said pick one, Emily," the original vampire snarled.

A glare quickly took over the Radkova witch's face as Rebekah threatened the life of the innocent girl. "Let her go now," Emily ordered as she conjured a thick icicle from the palm of her hand.

Rebekah widely smirked across at the Radkova witch. "You have so much power about you," the original vampire mused before she tsked, "it's too bad you refused to join the right side. We could have so much fun together."

Emily tightened her fingers around the icicle as she chose to ignore the vampire's comment. "Rebekah," the Radkova witch warned before she ordered once more, "let Lucy go."