CHAPTER 14

Emily grabbed her black leather jacket and her matching purse that laid on the back of the couch and was about to walk out the door with Jenna when her sister came walking down the stairs with a weird look on her face

Emily grabbed her black leather jacket and her matching purse that laid on the back of the couch and was about to walk out the door with Jenna when her sister came walking down the stairs with a weird look on her face. Emily rose an eyebrow at her sister in question.

Elena walked down the stairs and walked in front of the two women, "Jeremy's got his sketch pad out," Elena exclaimed with a small smile.

Emily looked at her sister with a bright smile, "are you serious?" Jeremy hasn't had his sketch pad since the car accident. This was a sign that he was getting back how he was before the accident, when he was happy.

Elena smiled at her sister, "dead serious." Elena shook her head, "but don't say a word. The minute we encourage him, he'll put it away."

Jenna pointed at Elena, "psychology major. Check that!" Jenna grabbed her purse from beside her and asked Elena, "you and Stefan? Update?"

Elena sighed and shrugged her jacket on, "he knows how I feel and where I stand and I know where he stands but it doesn't matter." Elena looked over at her sister with a sad expression, "he's leaving, moving away." Emily gave her sister a small smile. She felt bad that Stefan was just going up and leave town when Elena really liked him, Emily knew the feels were mutual but Emily knew Stefan didn't want Elena to get hurt.

Jenna looked at Elena softly, "where is he going?"

Elena opened the front door and held it open for Jenna and Emily before answering, "I stop asking questions. The answers got scary."

Jenna looked back at her two nieces on the porch with a sigh, "yours leaves, mine returns."

Emily groaned, "please tell me you're joking."

"Logan?" Elena questioned.

Jenna shook her head at her oldest niece and walking made her way down the steps before explaining, "he's back." Emily and Elena groaned at the same time with a disgusted facial expression. Jenna quickly spoke up, "I didn't let him pass the front door."

"I hope you slammed it in his face," Elena commented.

Jenna shrugged, "ah, medium slam."

Emily shook her head in disappointment, "he doesn't deserve you, Jenna. No more scum in your life."

"Three strike rule, Jenna." Elena told her aunt, "you're not even aloud to watch the news."

Jenna nodded her head in agreement with her two nieces, "exactly. No more Logan "Scum" Fell."

Emily smiled proudly at her aunt and wrapped her arms with Jenna's, "that's right. Time to find you a new man that actually deserves you." Jenna shook her head at the oldest Gilbert and chuckled.

Emily, Elena, and Bonnie were walking through the hallways of Mystic Falls High School when something caught their attention, more like two people. It was Matt and Caroline being super close with each other.