The One With The Bonfire

Emily was usually quite excited when she would arrive at the back to school bonfire parties in the woods. Emily was usually excited to hear the loud music and the smell of firewood. However, this time, Emily was jumbled with nerves as she slowly walked through the woods with Elena and Alaric walking a few feet behind her.

This was not a social event for Emily; it was a mission.

Emily had been dreading coming here all day long. It wasn't a plan that Emily really wanted to do. Even though they were no longer together and Stefan was now one of Klaus' minions, Emily hated that she was here to trick Stefan into a trap.

However, as Emily glanced over to her twin sister, who shot her an assuring smile, she knew she had to do this. It sounded cliché but she was doing this for the greater good.

Klaus was like a hydra, who was trying to destroy the world, the Radkova witch told herself, and they needed to cut off one of it's heads (Stefan) if they were ever going to defeat the hydra (Klaus) as a whole.

Emily forced herself to take a deep breath and calm the magic itching to come out when she spotted Stefan and Rebekah talking over by a keg of beer. Emily knew it was time. It was time to cut off the emotionless vampire's head, figuratively, of course.

The Radkova witch gave Elena and Alaric a small nod to tell them that the plan was on before Emily left the duo behind as she headed over to the two vampires.

Emily pushed all of her emotions of fear, guilt, and anxiousness down to the pit of her belly as she displayed an emotionless expression on her face before she strutted over to Stefan and Rebekah.

"Rebekah," the Radkova witch cooly murmured as she greeted the original vampire before she grabbed a red solo cup and the nozzle to the keg.

Emily knew that she needed to act like everything was fine and she wasn't conspiring against the Salvatore vampire, so why not just ignore Stefan's presence? Emily knew it would annoy Stefan and entice her ex-boyfriend to bother her like he did this morning.

A grin quickly lit up Rebekah's face when she spotted her favorite doppelganger. "Emily!" The original vampire proclaimed as she did a quick scan of the young witch's outfit. "Ooh! I love your outfit!" Rebekah cooed as she gazed her blue eyes on the red lacy top that Emily was wearing with a pair of dark jeans and ankle boots.

Emily shot the original vampire a fake smile to hide the fact that she didn't like her after what Rebekah did to Elena at the Senior Prank night. "Your dress is so cute," the Radkova witch gushed like any teenage girl would to their friends as she looked down to Rebekah's soft blue sundress.

"Emily, hi," the Salvatore vampire murmured as he quickly moved in front of Rebekah to have all of the Radkova witch's attention.

Emily secretly smirked to herself as she knew the Salvatore vampire would do just that if she ignored him. Emily's plan was working just like she needed.

"What are you doing here?" Stefan curiously asked the Radkova witch. "I thought you said you weren't coming," the Salvatore vampire recalled.

Emily carelessly shrugged her shoulders as she filled her cup up with some cheap beer from the keg. "I changed my mind," the Radkova witch muttered. Emily held out her arms as she proclaimed, "I thought I would join in on the festivities."

Stefan raised his right eyebrow at his ex-girlfriend. "The festivities? You mean smelly bodies and shitty music?" The Salvatore vampire asked.

"Why not?" Emily inquired with a lazy smile on her lips. "It's a simple occasion to get drunk," the Radkova witch stated before she tipped her cup back and downed the contents of her beer.