The One With The Mac

It was close to midnight when the Saltzman hunter's black SUV slowly pulled behind Damon's blue Mustang in the driveway of the Gilbert house. The group of the witch, the vampire, the hunter, and the human were so exhausted after the day they had. They were all just ready to sleep for a couple of days.

However, when Emily had opened her green eyes once the SUV was parked and jumped out of the vehicle, the Radkova witch was surprised when she found three people sitting on the porch.

The Lockwood werewolf, of course, wasn't a surprise since Damon had told her that Tyler would meet them back in Mystic Falls after his transformation. The two other people were who surprised the Gilbert girl. It was none other than Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski.

Tyler was not happy at all when he had arrived at the Gilbert house an hour ago and found the true alpha. The Lockwood werewolf wasn't exactly a fan of Scott, especially when he knew the alpha would have all of Emily's attention.

Tyler had traveled all the way from Tennessee and back to Mystic Falls on a stinky and crowded bus after dealing with the full moon. The Lockwood werewolf wanted nothing more than to just relax with Emily but he knew that wasn't possible with the true alpha being here now.

"Scott? Stiles?" The Radkova witch called out with in confusion all throughout her voice as she took slow steps towards her childhood porch. "What are you guys doing here?" Emily inquired.

The McCall werewolf swiftly turned his head around and ignored his previous conversation that he was having with Stiles when he heard the familiar voice. Scott didn't even think twice before he was rushing off the porch to the reach the Radkova witch.

"Thank God you're okay," the true alpha whispered as he tightly brought Emily into his arms.

The Radkova witch softly chuckled as she wrapped her arms around Scott's waist. "I told you I was fine," Emily reminded the true alpha.

"I know but I just needed to check," Scott mumbled with a small frown as he released the young witch from his tight embrace. "I had to see you in person," the McCall werewolf stated as he gently grasped Emily's right hand in his own.

Emily gave the true alpha's hand a comforting squeeze to remind Scott that she was here and safe. "I understand," the Radkova witch murmured before she used her free hand to place her fingertips onto the mark that she knew was on Scott's shoulder. It was Emily's way of silently telling the true alpha that she knew he was feeling this way because of their strong connection they shared.

Scott's brown eyes immediately fluttered at the soft touch before he unconsciously released a sigh of relief.

Emily giggled at the sight. It looked like the true alpha just got the best massage in his life. "Does that feel good or something?" The Radkova witch teased.

The McCall werewolf playfully rolled his brown eyes. "It just feels different since we're, you know, connected," Scott explained before he whispered the last word as he knew none of Emily's family or friends knew of their shared marks and even stronger connection.

"Oh, I'm sure," Emily teased with a giggle.

"I'm serious!" The McCall werewolf exclaimed with a wide grin stretched across his lips. "I'll show you," Scott stated before he reached his hand over Emily's shoulder and placed two fingers on top of the claw mark that was covered by the Gilbert girl's t-shirt.

Emily's green eyes quickly widened in surprise at the feeling of the true alpha's touch. "Oh!" The Radkova witch gasped.

"See!" The McCall werewolf exclaimed, "I told you!"

"It feels like I can breathe better, like this heavy weight has been lifted from my chest," the Radkova witch described in amazement as she smiled across at the true alpha.