The One With The True Alpha Blood

It was around four in the evening when Emily found herself relaxing on the leather couch in the living room of the Salvatore boarding house beside her twin sister. The Gilbert girls were watching an old episode of Grey's Anatomy.

Well, it was old for Emily but for Elena it was new since she was dead when it got released. The twin sisters were trying to get Elena caught up on all of the movies and tv shows that she had missed when Elena was stuck on the other side.

They just reached the scene where Amelia Shepherd arrived at Seattle Grace Mercy West Hospital looking for Derek when there was suddenly a knock at the front door.

"I'll get it," Emily muttered before her sister had the chance to get up. The Radkova witch removed the blanket that was covering her and Elena's lower bodies before she sluggishly got up from the leather couch.

"Do you want me to pause it?" The Gilbert girl asked with her brows furrowed as Elena held her point finger over the space button on Emily's laptop that was playing the medical series.

Emily quickly shook her head. "I already seen this," the Radkova witch reminded Elena. "You can keep watching," Emily told her twin before she promised, "I'll be fast."

The eldest Gilbert shot Elena a quick smile before she turned around and headed towards the foyer. Emily couldn't help but roll her green eyes when the person on the other side of the door kept on knocking and knocking without even a break in between.

"I'm coming. I'm coming," the Gilbert girl muttered under her breath as she unlocked the top and bottom lock before Emily finally opened the door.

Emily quickly furrowed her brows, though, when she saw that it was a girl with a FedEx black and purple uniform. The Radkova witch was slightly confused as she didn't recall ordering anything in awhile. Besides, she and Elena usually only did their shopping in person.

The FedEx employee, Brooklyn, glanced down to the 5x5x5 cardboard box between her palms to read the label. "Are you Emily Gilbert?" The blonde girl asked before she focused her gaze back across at the green eyed girl.

Emily slowly nodded her head before she murmured, "that would be me."

"Great!" Brooklyn exclaimed with a wide grin. "I just need you to sign your name and you'll be all set," the FedEx employee stated as she handed Emily a light blue clipboard and a simple black pen.

The Gilbert girl curiously looked over to the sender of the package before Emily's green eyes widened when she saw that the package was coming from Beacon Hills, California. Emily knew exactly what was inside of the box now.

The Gilbert girl was quite nervous but excited to open up the package. Emily had been waiting for this package all week. However, she was nervous if her and Deaton's plan was actually going to work. Emily needed it to work.

Emily accepted the clipboard and pen before she hurriedly signed her name down on the dotted line as Emily counted down the seconds until she could open up her package from the druid. The Gilbert girl was practically bouncing up and down as she hurriedly handed the clipboard back to the blonde girl.

"Thank you," Brooklyn murmured as she double checked the signature before the FedEx employee handed the brunette girl her package. "There you go," Brooklyn uttered once they completed the exchange before she happily exclaimed, "enjoy the rest of your day!"

"You too," the Gilbert girl absently murmured as she kept her green gaze locked onto the cardboard box between her fingers. Emily didn't even give the FedEx employee a second place before the Radkova witch quickly headed back into the Salvatore boarding house.

Emily closed the front door and leaned her back against it before the Gilbert girl hurriedly ripped into the package. The Radkova witch was about to pull out the contents that were inside before Elena suddenly appeared in the foyer.