The One With The Werewolves

The Gilbert twins silently walked behind Alaric as he pushed up the glass door to Mystic Grill for their meeting to find some werewolves. Emily walked around the vampire hunter once they entered the restaurant, so she was standing beside Alaric. The Radkova witch soon began moving her green eyes around the restaurant as she tried to find the Lockwood werewolf in the crowded building.

The one to spot Tyler was the human one out of the Gilbert twins after a few short seconds had passed. "Thee he is," Elena announced as she pointed her finger towards the pool table, where the Lockwood werewolf was in the middle of a conversation with Matt.

The Radkova witch followed where Elena was pointing before she quickly noticed Tyler's side profile. "Come on," Emily murmured as she gently grasped her sister's wrist before she led the human girl and the vampire hunter over where Tyler and Matt were talking.

Emily released her sister's wrist before she tapped her finger onto the Lockwood werewolf's shoulder. The Radkova witch watched Tyler slowly turn around before she shot her best friend a small grin and murmured, "hey."

"Hey, yourself," Tyler uttered with a wide smirk shining across his face before he quickly noticed the two people standing behind the brunette girl. "And others," the Lockwood werewolf added with a hint of confusion trailing through his voice.

Tyler originally thought he was going to have some one on one time with Emily from her text message, so the Lockwood werewolf was slightly confused as to why Emily came with her sister and their history teacher.

Emily knew she needed to be cautious of what she says since Matt, who wasn't involved in the supernatural world, was standing on the other side of the pool table. The Radkova witch took a small step towards Tyler before she whispered, "we need to talk."

Emily immediately looked around the werewolf to the human teenager and shot Matt a small smile, so it didn't seem like anything was wrong. "Hey, Mattie," the Radkova witch greeted the blonde before she asked, "how are you doing?"

"Hey, Emily, Elena," the Donovan teenager greeted the Gilbert sisters with a light wave of his hand. "I'm good, just busy," Matt uttered before he moved to pick up the tray of empty glasses from the table to his left.

"I should get back to work before the boss comes out yelling," Matt uttered with a chuckle. The human boy glanced at each face around the pool table before he told them, "holler if you need anything."

"We will," Elena promised before she shot the Donovan teenager a small smile and murmured, "thanks, Matt."

The group of a werewolf, a witch, a vampire hunter, and a human doppelganger silently watched Matt walk away until he was halfway across the restaurant before they focused back onto one another.

Tyler's gaze immediately went over to the Radkova witch beside him as his worry quickly appeared once they could speak freely. "Is something wrong?" The Lockwood werewolf hurriedly asked as he placed his hand on Emily's lower arm.

"It's nothing bad," the Radkova witch quickly assured her best friend as she grabbed Tyler's hand and gave it a comforting squeeze.

"We, uh, we should move somewhere more privately," Alaric interrupted the conversation between the werewolf and the witch when he noticed how out in the open they were. There were practically the center of attention as they stood in the middle of Mystic Grill, where anyone could be secretly listening on to their conversation.

Alaric knew just how nosey the townsfolk could get with any type of gossip. The last thing they needed right now was for the human residents spouting about werewolves to the council.

Tyler glanced around them before he quickly knew the vampire hunter was right when he noticed a new people glancing over at them. "Come on," the Lockwood werewolf murmured before he placed his palm on Emily's lower back. Tyler led the group over to a booth in the very far corner of Mystic Grill, where no one was around to listen in on to their conversation.