The One With Gloria's Bar

The group of the witch, the vampire, the werewolf, and the human doppelganger were back in Damon's blue Mustang as they headed towards Gloria's bar. Emily couldn't help but anxiously bounce up her right back in the backseat. The Radkova witch had changed into a cute yellow sun dress but Emily was beyond nervous as they got closer and closer to bringing Stefan back home.

The Radkova witch was so nervous because she didn't want to ruin this once chance that they finally had. Emily, of course, believed in herself but there was still this thought in the back of Emily's head that Damon was right that Stefan wouldn't willingly come back to Mystic Falls with them.

That single thought frightened the Radkova witch greatly. Emily only wanted her boyfriend back, so she wasn't sure what she would do if she didn't succeed tonight.

The Radkova witch was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't notice the hand coming in contact with her knee until she felt it and tried to flinch away from the touch. Emily quickly relaxed, though, when she turned to her right and saw Tyler's calming face.

"Are you okay?" The Lockwood werewolf worriedly asked as he squeezed Emily's knee.

Tyler was anxious himself but he could see how anxious the Gilbert girl was as well. The Lockwood werewolf could practically feel the nerves coming off of Emily's body if her shaking knee wasn't any indication.

Emily shot the Lockwood werewolf a small smile. "I'm fine," the Radkova witch promised before she murmured, "just nervous."

"Are you sure?" Tyler inquired as he gave the Radkova witch's knee another comforting squeeze. "We could always try this again on another day," the Lockwood werewolf offered.

Emily instantly shook her head as she quickly shut down that idea. "I appreciate you wanting me to feel comfortable but we really don't have another shot at this," the Radkova witch mentioned. "It has to happen now," Emily stated.

While in a perfect world, Emily would have loved to prepare herself better for this plan of theirs but the world was far from perfect. The Radkova witch knew this would be their only chance of getting Stefan back. No one knew how long Klaus planned to stay in Chicago, so they definitely didn't want to lose this chance before Klaus pulled Stefan into another state to continue with his hybrids.

"I wish I could do more to help," Tyler mumbled with a deep frown displayed across his face.

"You are," Emily quickly promised. "You are helping just by being here," Emily continued as she placed her palm on top of the werewolf's hand that was on her knee and gave it a short squeeze.

"If you're sure..." Tyler hesitated as he looked into the Gilbert girl's green eyes with his brows tightly furrowed together in worry.

"I am," Emily swore as she shot her best friend a small smile. "I have to be," the Radkova witch quietly mumbled to herself.

The Radkova witch was quite nervous that she was going to fail, that was the one major thought on Emily's mind. Emily had been progressing in her magic and she was becoming a strong and power witch but Emily was still nervous about the small chance that she wouldn't be able to get Stefan down with her magic.

Whether it be because her magic wouldn't be able to knock Stefan out or because she didn't want to hurt him, Emily wasn't sure. However, Emily knew, despite her worries, that she wasn't going to give up. The Radkova witch kept reminding herself this was their one chance in bringing Stefan back home. Emily just hoped it would be enough.

It was another fifteen minutes of silence in the blue Mustang before the Salvatore vampire slowly parked his car behind the back door of Gloria's Bar. Damon put the vehicle in park before he turned around in his seat until he was staring at the Radkova witch and the Lockwood werewolf.