CHAPTER 11

Emily kept her promise that she had told her sister last night, they would deal with everything in the morning

Emily kept her promise that she had told her sister last night, they would deal with everything in the morning. Even though Elena didn't want to be with Stefan anymore, the sisters were going to help with Vicki. The new vampire was dating Emily's younger brother, so she were going to help as much as she can. Emily needed to protect Jeremy from all the vampire drama as much as she could.

Once Emily pulled up at the Salvatore boarding house, she quickly made her way to the front door with Elena slowly following after her. Emily pulled the large doorbell and waits for someone to come to the door. When the door finally opened, Emily rolled her eyes, of course it was Damon who opens the door. Emily still didn't trust Damon around her siblings, so she stood directly in front of Damon before questioning the older Salvatore, "is Stefan here?"

"Yep," Damon responded.

"Where is he?" Emily questioned in annoyance, she was tired of Damon's games and she only been standing in front of him for less than a minute.

Damon smirked, "and good morning to you, little miss I'm on a mission."

Elena moved out from behind her sister and questioned, "how can you be so arrogant and glib after everything that you've done?"

"And how can you be so brave and stupid to call a vampire arrogant and glib?" Damon questioned right back.

Emily rolled her eyes and pushed Elena back behind her as she stared at the vampire. "Was that a threat, Damon? I wouldn't do that if I were you." Emily taunted. Even if she was scared of Damon, Emily wasn't going to show that to him.

"Where is Stefan?" Elena asked quickly, not wanting her sister to get herself killed by a vampire because of her mouth.

"He upstairs," Damon smirked, "singing The Rain In Spain. Knock yourself out," Damon commented as he made his way out of the boarding house while he stared down at Elena.

Emily rolled her eyes and pulled her sister inside the boarding house before she slammed the door. The two sisters slowly walked through the hallway before the younger sister called out, "Stefan?" Elena tried again when they didn't get a response, "Stefan?"

"Yes," Stefan called out softly from the top of the stairs.

"Where is Vicki?" Elena questioned.

"She's upstairs," Stefan whispered before he made his way down the stairs.

"What happens now?" Elena questioned. "Our brother has the whole town looking for her when she's not missing," Elena added.

"I'm working with her," Stefan explained. "But's going to take time. She's a very volatile and impulsive personality. She's a drug user. I mean, all that's gonna play a part in how she responds to his," he continued.

"So, she's a vampire with issues?" Elena questioned, "what am I supposed to do?" She glanced over at her sister before she continued, "because we're lying to everyone that we care about. What's gonna happen to her?"