The One With The Deal

"Hey, Emmie," the voice of the Lockwood teenager voiced through the human Petrova doppelganger's cell phone as she silently sat crisscross on top of her white comforter while she listened to the voicemail her best friend had left her late last night, "it's Ty." There was then a sound of Tyler awkwardly chuckling before he mumbled, "you obviously know that. Anyway, I just wanted to give you a call and tell you about what's been going on with my transition thing or whatever." The voicemail cracked a second later as if the Lockwood teenager was moving around before Tyler continued, "I know Caroline called you. She told me you were busy with something, but, I, uh, I need my best friend." There was then a short pause on Tyler's side before he explained and said his final goodbye, "Mason isn't answering any of my calls, so I just need you. So, please give me a call later. Love you."

The human girl let out a heavy sigh once the voicemail ended and she could only hear silence as the message was finished. Emily then tossed her cell phone down onto her bed before she brought her knees to her chest and laid her head onto them. The brunette girl couldn't help but feel like a bad best friend for still not being there for Tyler during this difficult time. She didn't even give him a call like she told Caroline she would do when she finally got home from the tomb. It had totally slipped her mind as she was so concerned about Stefan being stuck with Katherine.

Emily mentally made a promise to herself as she closed her green eyes that she would stop by the Lockwood mansion to see how Tyler was doing on his big day; the full moon. She just needed to get dressed and go see Stefan at the tomb first as their phone call that they shared last night didn't really help her worrying.

"Hey," the soft voice of the Bennett witch uttered as she interrupted the calm and silent moment that the Gilbert girl was having as she tried to relax her mind before taking on the day. "How are you doing?" Bonnie gently questioned.

Emily slowly and tiredly lifted her head up at the familiar voice and that's when she saw that Elena and Bonnie were gradually walking into her bedroom with a concerned expression shining on both of their faces. The brunette girl hated when they would do that. She didn't like when people were worried about her, but Emily knew they had a reason to as if they were worried she would do something crazy again like yesterday - even though it was't crazy in Emily's opinion, it was the safe option. "I'm fine," Emily finally answered after a short pause as she gave them a small smile before she silently got out of bed and made her way towards her closet.

While the human girl was busy looking through her closet for an outfit, the Bennett witch and the Gilbert vampire stared at one another before Bonnie handed Elena the milky stone. The vampire nodded her head before she jumped onto her twin sister's bed. "So, now that we got the moonstone back, what are you gonna do with it?" Elena questioned loudly while she kept glancing over to Emily before she focused onto the Bennett witch.

"Right now," Bonnie began as she took a seat across from the brown eyed vampire on the large bed before she explained in an unusually loud voice, "it's what is binding the sun and the moon curse or the hybrid curse that you told me about. If I can figure out a way to remove the spell from the stone, then the stone becomes useless."

"And according to Katherine, Klaus becomes vengeful," Elena mumbled loudly as she remembered the story her doppelganger had told her about Klaus killing her family while she also tried to get her twin sister involved with hers and Bonnie's trap.

The Bennett witch stared across at Elena for a moment but when the vampire nodded her head in Emily's direction, Bonnie silently agreed as they both knew they were seconds away to setting off the human girl. "Maybe," the Bennett witch uttered loudly, once again, before she commented, "if he finds out."