Chapter 27

All sixty odd men had collapsed on the ground!

The few who were still conscious were yelping piteously, and they were in terrible pain.

“Jiang Ning, are you alright?”

Lin Yuzhen finally managed to react, and she was terribly worried.

She knew Jiang Ning could fight, but she never expected Jiang Ning to be this good.

One against sixty odd men!

And Jiang Ning took them down in less than a minute!

It was terrifying!

“I’m fine.”

Jiang Ning calmly replied, “These types can’t even touch me.”

He eyed them as he thought to himself that he had obviously not practiced in too long, since he actually took nearly a minute to wipe out such poorly skilled garbage.

Jiang Ning took his phone out and called Huang Yuming.

“I think there’s some garbage here you need to clean up.”

After hanging up, Jiang Ning looked at all the workers who were still staring at him with wide eyes and open mouths.

“You guys can safely continue working, and nobody will disturb you. Got it?”

All the workers nodded.

Mr Xu felt his body trembling.

He was ready to fall down and worship Jiang Ning!

This was a real man, this was a real man of men!

“Brother Ning!”

He ran over hurriedly and could barely catch his breath. “Don’t worry, I’ll keep a close eye on things here and make sure nothing goes wrong, I won’t disappoint you or Miss Lin!”

Jiang Ning nodded.

Soon enough, Huang Yuming arrived with a bunch of men.

“Tie up all these men!”

Huang Yuming fumed, “Who dares to make trouble for my project?”

This project was also considered his. Since someone had come to make trouble, he couldn’t just ignore it.

Besides, Lin Yuzhen was the one in charge of the project, and she was Jiang Ning’s wife!

“Big Boss, it’s my fault for not taking care of things, and Boss Yuzhen has been frightened unnecessarily.”

“I’m here, so nobody will be able to hurt her.”

Jiang Ning pointed at the leader of the pack. “That fellow said his boss is Hei Hu.”

“Hei Hu?”

Huang Yuming frowned a little when he heard the name, so this Hei Hu was obviously no ordinary man.

“Why, difficult to settle?”

“A little.”

Huang Yuming shook his head. “This Hei Hu is a well known for being extremely vicious in the illegal circles of Donghai. I’ve had a few exchanges with him before, but I didn’t expect him to be behind this.”

“Big Boss, leave this matter to me!”

Even if the god of gods gave Jiang Ning trouble, Huang Yuming wouldn’t tolerate it.

Since they dared to make trouble for his project, did it mean that he hadn’t shown his face in the illegal circles for too long?

“Yuming,”

Jiang Ning looked at Huang Yuming and calmly said, “Fei placed you in Donghai for so many years, but his intention wasn’t only to let you advance in the legal circles.”

Huang Yuming shuddered as he looked in shock at Jiang Ning.

“Clear the trash that needs to be cleared, then once it’s all cleared, this area will be clean. Get it?”

Huang Yuming felt like his heart was going to jump out of his heart. He understood what Jiang Ning was driving at.

He was going to clean up the illegal circles of Donghai!

Hei Hu was a formidable enemy, and Huang Yuming was very clear about that.

But judging from Jiang Ning’s tone of voice, he obviously didn’t think too much of this Hei Hu.

It was as if this man was merely an ant!

“Contact Hei Hu.”

Jiang Ning looked at the sixty odd men who had been tied together with some ropes used for construction. “Tell him to come and ransom his men. Each one will cost him 100k.”

“If he gives even one cent less, he’s not taking any of them away!”

Huang Yuming immediately nodded, “Got it!”

There were 68 of them in all, so that added up to 6.8 million. Jiang Ning wanted the full amount, and wasn’t letting them go in smaller batches. As long as he didn’t pay the full amount, Hei Hu could forget about taking even one person.

Lin Yuzhen had been listening by the side all this while, and started to feel worried.

“Jiang Ning, aren’t you blowing things up?”

If even Huang Yuming said that Hei Hu was a difficult character, then by doing this, Jiang Ning was definitely going to offend Hei Hu terribly.

She had heard of this name before too. He was notorious for being a vicious gangster in the illegal circles of Donghai!

“Blowing it up?”

Jiang Ning shook his head. “If this tiny matter is considered a big matter, that will be really embarrassing you know.”

Anything that he had been through was big enough to send shockwaves through the universe!

Just one Hei Hu?

Even if Jiang Ning bent down to look carefully, he might still be too small to be seen by Jiang Ning.

“Don’t worry, go do your work, I promise everything will go well.”

Jiang Ning smiled as he said, “Nobody will be able to affect my wife’s career.”

Lin Yuzhen wrinkled her nose.

This wasn’t the time for jokes, and how dare he call her his wife again.

But then when she saw how serious Jiang Ning was, she didn’t say anymore.

What could she say?