Chapter 45

Hei Long was back?

The most vicious gangster was back?

Huang Yuming had actually dared to incapacitate Hei Hu? That was Hei Long’s younger brother!

Huang Yuming was a successful businessman and famous even in the illegal circles, but now he had offended Hei Long – there was no point in having a successful business if he was dead.

There was a great uproar in the illegal circles of Donghai in an instant.

Everyone’s eyes were on Huang Yuming. There were some who were hoping to see his downfall, and there were some who pitied him. But everyone knew that even if Huang Yuming really took out 50 million and knelt down to beg Hei Long, he might not make it out alive.

Over at Golden Jade Restaurant.

Jiang Ning had come to pack a couple of Lin Wen’s favorite dishes home.

Huang Yuming had been waiting in the restaurant for a long time already. The moment he saw Jiang Ning, he instructed the chefs to prepare his order and then brought Jiang Ning into his private room.

“Hei Long is really here.”

Huang Yuming took a deep breath. “He’s told me to pay up 50 million as compensation, then kneel in front of him to apologize.”

He too, knew that this was only what Hei Long meant on the surface.

Even if he knelt down and brought the 50 million compensation, Hei Long would definitely incapacitate him.

When he was still in Donghai, this vicious man had beat so many into bowing to him – he was really ferocious!

And precisely because his elder brother was like this, Hei Hu dared to do whatever he liked in the illegal circles of Donghai and nobody dared to offend him. But this time he had perished in Jiang Ning’s hands.

“50 million – I don’t have that much to give, and I couldn’t possibly give that either.”

Jiang Ning was the one who beat Hei Hu up, so if he compensated Hei Hu for it, that would embarrass Jiang Ning. “Big Boss, how do we deal with Hei Long?”

“Let him come.”

Jiang Ning didn’t seem to care. “He’s just a little worm, what are you worried about?”

Huang Yuming laughed awkwardly.

To Jiang Ning, Hei Long was just a little worm. But to him, Hei Long wasn’t someone he wanted to offend.

Hei Long was not just notorious for his ferocity, since he had caused quite a bit of trouble in Donghai before. More importantly, Hei Long now was of high standing in the illegal circles of Shengcheng.

If they did anything to Hei Long, they would offend his backers in Shengcheng too.

He knew Jiang Ning was really powerful, but Jiang Ning had barely stepped into Donghai and offended such a big shot already, so things could become very tricky.

“Yuming, you’ve earned quite a bit in the last five years here in Donghai, right?”

Jiang Ning suddenly asked this question.

Huang Yuming nodded. “Thanks to Big Boss and Brother Fei, I’ve indeed earned a tidy sum.”

“I’m good with your legal businesses making profit, but there are some dirty things that you’d better throw away.”

Huang Yuming felt his heart pounding.

Jiang Ning narrowed his eyes. “I will only remind you once. There some money out there that might burn your hands, and if you continue to play with it, you might lose your life in the process.”

Beads of perspiration started appearing on Huang Yuming’s forehead.

He had indeed dabbled in some illegal dealings. He had mixed around in the illegal circles for so long and he knew what made money easily. It wasn’t legal, but money was earned fast.

He had kept these dealings very secret, but Jiang Ning still found out about them!

This wasn’t a reminder – this was a warning!

He suddenly remembered that Jiang Ning was here to clean up the illegal circles of Donghai, and now he realized that included himself too.

“Yes! Got it! Big Boss, I’ll remember your words and settle everything right away!” replied Huang Yuming with utmost respect.

Jiang Ning was giving him a chance, so he had to grab it while he could.

“Fei said that you’re not a bad person at heart, so I’m giving you this chance. Cherish it.”

Jiang Ning got up since he figured the food was done. “I’ll help you settle that little worm, you settle what you need to do.”

“Got it!” Huang Yuming replied respectfully.

Jiang Ning left with his food, while Huang Yuming realized his back was already drenched with sweat.

Jiang Ning hadn’t said anything threatening at all, but Huang Yuming could sense that anybody who had any dirty dealings would meet a terrible end for sure!

Jiang Ning had come to Donghai not just for Lin Yuzhen, but with other motives too.

“All of you, get rid of all the dealings on your hands. Any money you get out of selling everything off, donate it to some charity!”

Huang Yuming was very resolute. “Give it to the government to build libraries and playgrounds, or donate to schools and hospitals, got me?!”

“Boss, we’ll make a lot of losses that way.”

“Hmph, you’re still thinking about earning money?”

Huang Yuming fumed. “We should not be earning this sort of money that will eventually come back to burn me! Back then I was obviously delirious from some fever, and now you guys are feverish too? GET IT DONE NOW!”

“Yes boss!”

Another storm went through the illegal circles instantly.