Chapter 159 Call Shengcheng!

Yu Fang's heart pounded violently.

Jiang Ning was actually so arrogant.

He didn't even have regard for the Yu family.

Yu Fang looked intensely at Jiang Ning. He knew that Jiang Ning wasn't joking. If he didn't leave now, then he could forget about leaving.

Jiang Ning now called the shots in Donghai.

"Bro! Bro! You can't leave like that!" Yu Wei started howling when he realized that Yu Fang was going to leave. He couldn't move, so he could only use his teeth to bite Yu Fang's pant leg. "Bro, you can just abandon me here!"

Yu Fang got up. "I'm sorry!"

If he didn't leave now, then the Yu family would have no more descendants.

"Bro! Bro!" Yu Wei continued to shout loudly and he was completely terrified now.

He despaired now. He didn't expect Yu Fang to abandon him.

Yu Fang's eyes teared up and were bloodshot but he didn't dare to look at Yu Wei anymore.

He glanced at Jiang Ning but didn't say anything and turned to leave.

No matter what happened, he had to stay alive.

"Bro! Brol!"

"Yu Fang! You bloody bastard! I'm your younger brother!"

"Yu Fang! Save me! Please! Save me!"

...

Yu Wei howled and bawled loudly.

"Shut up!" Jiang Ning glared coldly at Yu Wei and Yu Wei didn't dare to make anymore noise. He didn't even dare to look at Jiang Ning.

He was a demon.

Jiang Ning was definitely a demon!

Jiang Ning carried Lin Yuzhen, "Let's go."

Lin Yuzhen didn't say anything and obediently rested in Jiang Ning's arms and closed her eyes. She didn't want to see anything.

After they left, Brother Gou came in with other men.

"What are you going to do? What do you want?!" Yu Wei was so frightened he felt his soul leave his body.

"Young Master Yu Wei of the Yu family. Since you like Donghai so much, you can stay here forever."

"Take him away!"

...

On the way back, Lin Yuzhen never let go.

Hiding in Jiang Ning's embrace was the safest place in the world.

Jiang Ning carried her like this all the way home.

When they reached home, Jiang Ning realized that Lin Yuzhen had fallen asleep.

He tried to gently place her on the bed, but Lin Yuzhen woke up with a start and went into a panic.

"Jiang Ning! Jiang Ning!"

"I'm here, it's ok, I'm here."

Jiang Ning didn't dare to let go of her.

He let Lin Yuzhen continue to cling onto him and went back to sleep in his arms. She was really traumatized.

After a short while, Su Mei and Lin Wen came rushing back. Their faces were filled with worry, but they breathed a sigh of relief when they saw Lin Yuzhen asleep in Jiang Ning's arms.

Su Mei's eyes were bloodshot. "Jiang Ning, you can accompany her."

Jiang Ning nodded.

Su Mei helped Lin Wen out of the room. Governor Zhang had gotten the shock of his life.

If anything happened to Lin Yuzhen, he wasn't sure how crazy this mighty and powerful War God would become!

He might overturn the entire state of Tianhai.

"The Yu family of Shengcheng? Where did they find the gall to do this?!" Governor Zhang roared angrily. "Give a call to the office in Shengcheng!"

The moment the call went through, Governor Zhang started yelling, "Did you ignore everything that I said the last time? If something really happened then you wouldn't even be in time to regret it!"

The person on the other end of the line was of a higher status and higher ranking, but he didn't even dare to let a squeak out as Governor Zhang yelled at him.

"What happened?" the other side cautiously asked after letting Governor Zhang finish yelling.

"One of the Yu family's little bastards nearly violated that person's woman!"

PIANG!

There was the sound of a glass breaking.

Then a gasp of cold air.

"Fuck these bloody Yus!" the other side couldn't stop himself from cursing. "I know what to do!"

Governor Zhang realized that his hands were still shaking after hanging up. This incident was just too terrifying.

If Donghai couldn't even ensure Lin Yuzhen''s safety, then Governor Zhang could just go kill himself.

Jiang Ning's presence had helped Donghai to develop at an incredibly rapid speed. He had managed to achieve what he wasn't able to do for several years in just one month. This was a really terrifying level of capability!