Chapter 173 Coming Home

RINNING!

The phone rang at this point.

Jiang Ning cursed in his heart.

"I'll..I'Nl go pick up the phone first." Lin Yuzhen stood up in a panic and her entire face was red.

She told herself that she couldn't stay with Jiang Ning in the office alone anymore. It was too dangerous!

She even...she even had some feelings of anticipation earlier!

Lin Yuzhen quickly walked to her desk and picked up the phone. It was a call from Su Mei.

"Dad is going to be discharged? Ok, we'll go home in a while!"

Lin Yuzhen said to Jiang Ning after she hung up, "Dad is getting discharged so Mum wants us to go home early today.

She'll whip up a few dishes to celebrate." Jiang Ning stretched lazily. "I'm finally going to get to eat Mum's cooking again. I miss my sweet vinegar pork ribs."

Lin Yuzhen had cooked a few times and while Jiang Ning managed to eat it all, Lin Yuzhen couldn't stand it at all. They ended up settling all their meals at Golden Jade Restaurant.

"Mum also said Dad has something he wants to discuss with us."

"Ok, let's go home then."

Jiang Ning walked over to where Lin Yuzhen was standing. Lin Yuzhen could smell his manly scent and her face was still red.

"You said you were going to pick up the call first, then what about after the call?" Jiang Ning bent his head a little and

looked at Lin Yuzhen.

"Then?"

Lin Yuzhen avoided Jiang Ning's eyes. "Then what? Then go home!"

She then grabbed her handbag and ran out in a hurry.

Jiang Ning didn't get angry. In fact he was rather happy to see how Lin Yuzhen was all shy and frantic. She was all ready earlier but she lacked that bit of courage.

Was it so hard to just kiss him?

At the Lin's.

What a feast!

There were only four of them, but there were eight dishes!

Su Mei had cooked all the dishes she was best at.

The whole family sat down together and Lin Wen exclaimed, "I've always only dreamt of this day. I can't believe my dream has come true!"

He looked at Jiang Ning and raised his glass. "Jiang Ning, let me toast you first!"

Jiang Ning smiled and didn't say anything. He clinked glasses with Lin Wen and gulped everything down.

"Jiang Ning, try and see if today's ribs are crispy enough?" Su Mei asked with a sweet smile.

Without Jiang Ning, her family wouldn't become so happy. She liked this boy the more she looked at him.

"So crispy! They're so yummy!"

"Try this too," Su Mei put a piece of fish into Jiang Ning's bowl. "Eat more fish, it's good for you. It's been hard on you since you've been attending to so many matters."

"Thank you, Mum."

"Oh and this too. I hardly cook this, so I don't know if you'd like it."

"Oh, I love this. It's delicious!"

Lin Yuzhen stared at her own parents. One was drinking with Jiang Ning while the other was busy putting food into Jiang Ning's bowl. She couldn't help but wrinkle her nose.

Why didn't anyone take food for her?

"My dear mother, I'm your daughter ok."

She looked at Su Mei with a face filled with jealousy. "Aren't you going to get any food for your daughter?"

"Get your own food! Don't you have hands?" Su Mei rolled her eyes at her and then placed the entire plate of sweet vinegar ribs in front of Jiang Ning.

"And my dear father..."

"Girls shouldn't drink." Lin Wen smiled at Jiang Ning, "Come, Jiang Ning, let's have another round."

Lin Yuzhen wanted to cry.

She suddenly had an urge to move out. This wasn't her home anymore, and these parents weren't hers either.

Boohoo...Jiang Ning had snatched them away from her!

After eating and drinking, Lin Wen's face was a little red. Su Mei hadn't allowed him to drink too much since he had just recovered, but his face had still turned red anyway.

"I have something I want to discuss with all of you."

He took a deep breath and looked at everyone. After hesitating, he finally spoke up, "l want to take my father back here to take care of him."